Android Cam
Running Kodi on nVidia Shield. In my TV section, I have it on "Fanart" view, which first has a poster of the show split in 3 parts, then when I press "enter" it goes to a list of the episodes with a screenshot from the episode shown on the left, then I when I press "enter" again it goes to a detailed page about that episode with that same screenshot shown on the right and an image also on the left. On some tv shows that image says "image not available"  and I have gone to the "Choose Art" icon and gotten an image from a local folder for every available choice, such as "landscape" such as "icon", "landscape", etc but still no image is showing up in that spot. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
(2023-05-21, 18:02)hcour Wrote: Running Kodi on nVidia Shield. In my TV section, I have it on "Fanart" view, which first has a poster of the show split in 3 parts, then when I press "enter" it goes to a list of the episodes with a screenshot from the episode shown on the left, then I when I press "enter" again it goes to a detailed page about that episode with that same screenshot shown on the right and an image also on the left. On some tv shows that image says "image not available"  and I have gone to the "Choose Art" icon and gotten an image from a local folder for every available choice, such as "landscape" such as "icon", "landscape", etc but still no image is showing up in that spot. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

question is, do these images work in any other skin or is this skin the only one affected?

note if you are using FTP for your source extra images will not appear without remote thumbs set in advanced settings - https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#ftp

shield is also requiring special permissions to be set for various things in kodi to work - NVidia Permission

otherwise, providing a Debug Log should shed more light on the issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cam0