Kodi player
hello i use kodi on pc i use external mpc player but if i use xml file. the kodi player does not work anymore. When you tap for a long time, there is an information play in mpc or kodi player but it does not work, can you do something to make the external player and kodi player work?
I think there is some miscommunication in your post  (language issues?) , Kodi has most file types covered and can play them, no need to set up external players. External players (wiki) If your goal is to play videos with mpc, ensure that player works, then follow the instructions External players (wiki) the example set-up should work. This support thread may help if you are using windows.
Hello, I am using google translate. The mpc player works perfectly on kodi but I don't know why the kodi player doesn't work anymore. I would like to have two players to choose from, when I set the mpc xml file, the kodi player does not work It's a pity that there is no Kodi 20 dsplayer anymore
The support thread & link I left should help out, continue your discussion in that thread.

This is my playercorefactory.xml from the players I have chosen, it gives the opportunity to use the context menu for 'play using' while maintains default Kodi as 'play' note: you will need to edit the path to various players.

Code:
<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="MPC-BE" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64\mpc-be64.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
</player>
<player name="mpc-hc64" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">