Netflix add-on authentication key is not visible in folder
Hello,

I'm trying to login into Netflix but I cannot add my authentication key. When I press authentication key in the login menu an window pops up an I must find the key file. What I have is "External storage", "Network file system (NFS)", "Root file system", "Windows network (SMB) and "Zeroconf browser". The only menu that works is "External storage" but the "Download" folder in it is empty. The NFAthentication.key file should be in it but it is not visible. When I use file explorer I can see the file in the download folder in the internal memory of the smart tv box. I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. Could you help me please?
(2023-05-30, 12:24)5kov Wrote: Hello,

I'm trying to login into Netflix but I cannot add my authentication key. When I press authentication key in the login menu an window pops up an I must find the key file. What I have is "External storage", "Network file system (NFS)", "Root file system", "Windows network (SMB) and "Zeroconf browser". The only menu that works is "External storage" but the "Download" folder in it is empty. The NFAthentication.key file should be in it but it is not visible. When I use file explorer I can see the file in the download folder in the internal memory of the smart tv box. I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. Could you help me please?

Find app permissions of Kodi on your Smart TV and enable "allow all the time".

Should fix it!
I don't have such an option. The only thing I can do is install and uninstall apps.
I found a workaround.
I shared a folder on my laptop and I added a SMB folder in Kodi following this guide https://www.themakersphere.com/easy-kodi-smb-setup/
It is very important to add user "everyone" with password single space in Kodi in order to see the shared folder. Otherwise the folder is not accessable despite the fact that it is shared for everyone...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix add-on authentication key is not visible in folder0