Sound synchronization issues on live channels
Good day,

I use Nvidia shield tv pro and recently another Mecool km 2 plus android boxes . Within the same network i have nnected a vu ultimo 4k enigma 2 receiver.

Both android tv boxus run Kodi 20.1 version with enigma2 addon installed.

Although in Nvidia everything runs smoothly , with km2 plus i face issues with sound synchronization in most live channels.

Passthrough option is enabled in raw mode . Movies etc. are playing correct . 

In live log nothing is displayed.

Does anybobdy else is facing the same issue with mecool devices?
Live TV is very different to Movie playback as the buffering is minimal. Do you have any custom settings for videos?

Also, what video sync options do you have set in kodi? Also, at times I have noticed that UI resolution can effect sync.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Good day.

Thank you for your answer.

I do not use any specific settings.

i use raw mode is settings with pass through options on. Regarding video , i use white list on fhd . even if i deactivate it does not affect the sync issue. What i found recently is if i change the source on tv and return on kodi then no sync issues exist . I have changed the box with pther tv and home cinema and the strange is when the source mode is changed the sync issue does not exist . 

when i change the channel the sync issue returns and i can fix it only when i change the source again.

with nvidia shield tv there is not such issue,

I contacted with mecool teh support but they insist that this is kodi issue.

All other apps with live channels on this box play correct .
This feels like an issue with the HDMI handshake which is probably something unique to your device.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
i think it is a general mecool's issue since km 7 plus appears the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound synchronization issues on live channels0