Browse by Service List instead of Bouquets ?
With Openwebif accessed in a browser I can click Satellites at the top of the page and browse and stream from the service lists instead of Bouquets.

Would it be possible to add that feature via maybe a switch in the settings ?
You mean use service lists instead of bouquets for channel groups?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I don't want to screw up by using the wrong nomenclature here but I think "yes" to your question ?

If I hit the green button while in channel listings that brings up Services or service list whatever the proper name is. This is already sorted by satellite and contains all scanned channels.

That is the list I am referring to. I would like to access that directly basically bypassing the need to create and maintain bouquets.
That’s not easy to do. Unfortunately the whole API is based around Bouquets, not
SeriveLists.

The satellite/provider information is available, and there is work already stated to provide access by that Avenue. But I’m short ok kodi time currently so it may take a while.
I'm no coder obviously but my pea-brain asks why it's not as easy as mimicking the links sent when using Openwebif in a browser ?

Is it that the data returned is very different and requires new code to parse it ?

Thanks in advance for your patience Smile
The browser uses the json API. The addon uses the XML API. They are very different.

Moving the addon to the JSON API is A huge undertaking.

With the addition of Providers to kodi PVR from a data standpoint this is possible. It’s just the UI support has not been added (yet).
Ok thanks for the explanation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Browse by Service List instead of Bouquets ?0