• 79(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
@Loondawg
I'll take a look at the submenu backgrounds. It works in MQ 8.

Thanks for the kind words...and you're welcome!

@martinsvision
I can look at adding more menu bars.

@Shredder_guitar
I made some changes to Artwork Helper after Juan Mortyme made the request. I can look at adding a different button to display Season fanart or TV Show fanart for Seasons and Episodes. Artwork Helper will display local fanart images...Skin Helper will fetch online images.
hello, does anyone know why I don't own the music and the cover to the disc caseImage
Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/uJsTiaK
@daniko
Do you see this album cover while browsing your albums?
hi, i resolved problem, i instal again kodi and all its ok!
Hello to all.

After years I'm back to Kodi.

I've installed the latest version and found the realy nice skin MQ9.
I alsow installed the Mod.

But I have a problem:
  1. The colors of the Timeline are so flat that I can't read it from my Sofa.
    Question:
    Is it posible to change the colors of the Timeline (EPG)?

2. How can I edit or set a Shortcut to open the Timeline (EPG)
Thanks for any help

Regards Ronald
View 24 and 26 not showing 3D Blu-ray case. I do see it when I bit the “info” button and on all other views with cases.
(2024-03-05, 00:23)Kissling Wrote: Hello to all.

After years I'm back to Kodi.

I've installed the latest version and found the realy nice skin MQ9.
I alsow installed the Mod.

But I have a problem:
  1. The colors of the Timeline are so flat that I can't read it from my Sofa.
    Question:
    Is it posible to change the colors of the Timeline (EPG)?

2. How can I edit or set a Shortcut to open the Timeline (EPG)

Thanks for any help

Regards Ronald

Is it posible to change the colors of the Timeline (EPG)? I have mine set like the screenshot below,If you go to Settings>Skin Settings> Colors you can adjust some of the colors that will impact the guide

How can I edit or set a Shortcut to open the Timeline (EPG) For this I made a main menu item Settings>Skin Settings>Main Menu>Customize main menu (Select an empty menu item, select "Replace this menu with" ; navigate to "Live TV/Radio" and select Live TV Guide)
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@Kissling
I also just added code to display different colors for each genre in the guide. It will be included in the next update.
UPDATE #25 - This will update the skin to v1.6.5

Image Additions
  • I added the duration label for Songs to View Type-01.
  • I added code to View Type-01 and View Type-18 to display the bitrate, samplerate and beats per minute (BPM) for Songs. The BPM will only display if it's in your ID3 tags.
  • I added code to all the music viz styles to display the BPM for the song (if available).
  • I added separate artwork buttons for Seasons and Episodes. They both now have a "DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available). Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to display programs in the TV Guide in different colors based on their genre.
  • I added the country flag to View Type-24, 26 and 28. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The clearlogo for style2 in music viz was persistent even if Skin Helper displayed multiple logos.
  • The "+ ICONS:" button for View Type-36 was not cycling "CHARACTERART" as an option for Movies.
  • The audio flag for View Type-24 and 26 was not sized correctly when "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" was set to "TEXT" in the Top Menu.
  • The studio flag for View Type-24, 26 and 28 was not displaying in the media flags for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The 3D case for View Type-24 and 26 was not displaying. Thanks to twinpeaks for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now toggle the "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" for the Boxsets layout in View Type-16 when "CENTER LIST" is enabled.
  • I changed the Top Menu access to up instead of left for View Type-28. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
(2024-03-10, 05:49)latts9923 Wrote: I added code to display programs in the TV Guide in different colors based on their genre.

First off, great update as per usual! I have a question regarding the genre colors. Is there a switch to activate this or should it just work? I am not seeing colors on the guide... I have set up the genres path based on the documentation in the link below for IPTV simple...I have the genres path pointing to Rytec-UK-Ireland.xml. I have reset the skin, restarted kodi, but not seeing colors on the guide. I'm not certain i have this set up correctly either...perhaps something missing in the M3u file that indicates a genre?

If this is more of a iptv simple addon question, please feel free to redirect me to that thread. 

https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimp...for-genres

*update* I don't even see this working in Estuary so clearly a misconfiguration or something...somewhere. I sure this isn't a skin issue...just lost at this point. Seems I have some digging to do...
hello latts 9923, first of all thank you for everything, it's a great skin, I would still like to mention that in the previous versions, aeon mq7 and mq8, when accessing the library of movies or series, the list loads faster, with this one it's harder, that is, it appears after about 5 seconds, can something be done about this? anyway it's not the end of the world... thanks a lot...
@Shredder_guitar
Hmm...try this and see what happens. Decompile the MQ 9 Textures file and open flags/genrespvr. Create a folder in skin.aeonmq9.nexus.mod/media named epg-genres and copy the images from genrespvr into the epg-genres folder. Now open Kodi and see if there are any colored genres.

@daniko
You're welcome! I don't see any delay on my end when accessing my content from the main menu.
(2024-03-12, 15:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
Hmm...try this and see what happens. Decompile the MQ 9 Textures file and open flags/genrespvr. Create a folder in skin.aeonmq9.nexus.mod/media named epg-genres and copy the images from genrespvr into the epg-genres folder. Now open Kodi and see if there are any colored genres

no luck, unfortunately, I've posted in the IPTV forum thread also to better understand where I'm going wrong. 
In the event this helps someone else as i go through this, link below...
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=376627

*update* I have confirmed that colors is not possible in my case as the iptv service i use does not currently support genre's. That stinks, but it is what it is.
@ Latts9923

Thanks to you for the new colors.

I did some reengeneering and solved the Problem by myselve.
But it woult be much better if this is in your skin.

I also added the shannel-logos and restrikted the TV-Show name so that the text is limeted to the feld-legth.

Maybe you can improove that too.
(I would send here a screenshot... But this is realy frusttating here)

New requirement:

Would it be possible to open the EPG-window instead of the window whitch is shown now?

Regards
(2024-03-19, 16:57)Kissling Wrote: New requirement:

Would it be possible to open the EPG-window instead of the window whitch is shown now?

Just make a new main menu item in the settings or replace the existing one with TV Guide (or whatever you like to call it, I call it a TV guide)
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0