Master User Will Not Display Mods
I modded Includes.xml to show different icons for HD, UHD, 3D and Collection items. My configuration has two user profiles other than the Master user. Both of the other user profiles display the changes as expected. However, the Master user is the only profile which will not show the new icons. It seems that something is cached somewhere but I don't know how to clear it. I have tried setting the master profile to a different skin and then back to Confluence but that doesn't work. As you know, the master user cannot be deleted so I can't do that. I tried deleting com.zidoo.zdmc/files/.kodi/userdata/Database/Textures13.db but that didn't work either. Yes, I am using ZDMC but that should not matter. This has me stumped.

Any help or ideas are appreciated.
(2023-06-28, 19:29)Big-Pines Wrote: Yes, I am using ZDMC but that should not matter.

Unfortunately, it does. ZDMC is a so-called "fork" of Kodi (or XBMC rather). That means no direct support from this forum as the developers from, in this case Zidoo, have altered, packaged and compiled their own version of Kodi for their hardware. And with that, any outcome can be different and is beyond our reach.

I suggest you test your mods on an official Kodi installation (Windows, Linux, Android, whatever) first to make sure that ZDMC itself is not the culprit.
Well crap. That is a pain for me. However, as a developer myself, I understand your position. I'll work up a test harness on an official KODI release to prove this out.  Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Master User Will Not Display Mods0