• 130(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
I have 6.27 installed and everything I have configured and the editor works perfectly for me. I installed 6.33 at once and I found that in several hubs that I have configured in categories, some categories appear that I had set up but that are currently no longer there and when entering the editor they do not appear so I cannot delete them, they are categories that in their day I didn't put a route on them, I left them as (noop) and I get the noop icon but there is no way to delete it, I have returned to 6.27 and that doesn't happen to me, what can I do to be able to update and not have this problem? Thank you
Ho @jurialmunkey,
gorgeous skin!

I find a bug.
In homescreen, when using English language, number count of movies, tv shows and songs is correctly displayed.
When switching to my language (italian), number count gets corrupted and I have only movie count.
See screenshots.

Bye! Smile

Found it, in strings.po there are some spaces and one missing ], that's the correct one:
Quote:#: /1080i/Includes_Defaults.xml
msgctxt "#31176"
msgid "You have $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Movies.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] movies$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(TVShows.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] tv shows$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Episodes.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] episodes$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(MusicVideos.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] music videos$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.ArtistsCount),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] artists$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.AlbumsCount),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] albums and $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.SongsCount),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] songs in your library."
msgstr "Hai $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Movies.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] film$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(TVShows.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] programmi TV$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Episodes.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] episodi$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(MusicVideos.Count),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] video musicali$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.ArtistsCount),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] artisti$COMMA $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.AlbumsCount),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] album e $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.SongsCount),[COLOR=main_fg_90],[/COLOR]] brani della vostra libreria."
I'm experiencing something I never have with this skin. Everything is freezing up after selecting a show or movie for just a couple quick seconds. Then goes on to what I choose. And experiencing buffering and lagging now in shows as well. Where Kodi almost seems like it's freezing up. No buttons on remote change anything. Had to leave skin it got so bad. Keep my system clean with clean up wizard. Don't understand what's going on.? Anyone experiencing this as well? Chromecast and Kodi Omega 21

Edit. I cleared thumbnails by accident . I'm thinking this is the issue. They have to be built up for me to have a smooth experience on Af
(2024-05-04, 15:26)sonypshomer Wrote: Setup that makes sense to me.

https://cdntube2.b-cdn.net/mp4/b0f60c86f...85052e.mp4

Since upon loaded the default page is on the 2nd menu, i had to relocate "Discover" to it on the side menu.

To me discover is like a main hub, when i or any user open kodi. So in there must have:-

1. What's On TV Now - based on my own tv channel last view
2. My trakt TV episodes availabe to watch today
3. Movie trending this week available to watch
4. if all the above nothing exciting then i should just listen to music based on last album played

After Discover i should go up to see what's on live TV or on radio

Only then below menu should be other media collections, games, camera and adult stuffs

To differentiate AH2 with AF, i tried not to use stacked menu. Becoz AF more into horizontal menu that stacked vertically.

I just wish that the interface while audio only (music/ radio) is playing will be much nicer aka animating other than lyrics and spectrum analyzer i.e rotating disc art, album art, like AH2
That's a nice setup, how do you get the widgets above the submenu? I've only worked out how to get them under the submenu.
Edit: Doh, not to worry lol
(2024-05-04, 15:26)sonypshomer Wrote: Setup that makes sense to me.

https://cdntube2.b-cdn.net/mp4/b0f60c86f...85052e.mp4

Since upon loaded the default page is on the 2nd menu, i had to relocate "Discover" to it on the side menu.

To me discover is like a main hub, when i or any user open kodi. So in there must have:-

1. What's On TV Now - based on my own tv channel last view
2. My trakt TV episodes availabe to watch today
3. Movie trending this week available to watch
4. if all the above nothing exciting then i should just listen to music based on last album played

After Discover i should go up to see what's on live TV or on radio

Only then below menu should be other media collections, games, camera and adult stuffs

To differentiate AH2 with AF, i tried not to use stacked menu. Becoz AF more into horizontal menu that stacked vertically.

I just wish that the interface while audio only (music/ radio) is playing will be much nicer aka animating other than lyrics and spectrum analyzer i.e rotating disc art, album art, like AH2

Nice. What device do you have for this setup?
Is anyone having this issue in widget customization window? I have three categories for my movie & tv show hub but it's only showing one or two. But when you go directly to the hub, it's showing all your categories.
Hoping someone can explain how the menu configuration works..

I added a shortcut on the left menu, to the YouTube Addon. I then added, "my subscriptions" and "trending" to that as sub widgets.

Instead of a combined, vertically scrollable list, (like I had in AH2), it has a horizontal select menu, along the bottom, for those two sub widgets and only displays a single subwidget's thumbnails, at a time.

Is there a way to have multiple subwidgets be a vertically scrollable list with thumbnails?

Are there docs anywhere that describe categories, Hubs, subwidgets, shortcut global subwidgets, etc etc ? I found a YouTube video via web search, but it was deleted.
(2024-05-07, 23:26)CouchGuy Wrote: Is anyone having this issue in widget customization window? I have three categories for my movie & tv show hub but it's only showing one or two. But when you go directly to the hub, it's showing all your categories.

Might be some kind of bug with the categories.... I noticed it yesterday while setting up some categories... I reset to defaults and added the categories again... that fixed it
(2024-05-07, 23:32)Spinner65 Wrote: Hoping someone can explain how the menu configuration works..

I added a shortcut on the left menu, to the YouTube Addon. I then added, "my subscriptions" and "trending" to that as sub widgets.

Instead of a combined, vertically scrollable list, (like I had in AH2), it has a horizontal select menu, along the bottom, for those two sub widgets and only displays a single subwidget's thumbnails, at a time.

Is there a way to have multiple subwidgets be a vertically scrollable list with thumbnails?

Are there docs anywhere that describe categories, Hubs, subwidgets, shortcut global subwidgets, etc etc ? I found a YouTube video via web search, but it was deleted.

In widgets configuration page... at the top switch from combined mode to Stacked...

I will upload a renewed video covering all the features soon
Hello, any help will be greatly appreciated as I am unable to figure out this issue. I'm not seeing any movie/TV Studio labels in the right footer of the AF skin. Is this feature no longer available? Do the Studio icons just show in certain/specific sections of the AF skin? I have the Right Footer set to Studio Icons. Do all Spotlights/Widgets have to use TMDb for Studio Icons to appear? Can a different addon be used to set up the Spotlight/Widgets and still see Studio Icons? What step am I missing or not doing to have the Studio icons appear if this feature is still available?
Is there any way to add source icon to footer icons... I really miss icon for bluray, web-dl, tv, dvd etc... also, is there any possibility to include rip, remux icons also?
(2024-05-08, 00:07)Rinicko Wrote:
(2024-05-07, 23:26)CouchGuy Wrote: Is anyone having this issue in widget customization window? I have three categories for my movie & tv show hub but it's only showing one or two. But when you go directly to the hub, it's showing all your categories.

Might be some kind of bug with the categories.... I noticed it yesterday while setting up some categories... I reset to defaults and added the categories again... that fixed it

I checked the file and I've seen this line in the category that is not showing in widget customization window and tried to delete it. It work

"sidemenu_guid": " xxxxxxxxxx"
(2024-05-08, 06:38)rygogg Wrote: Hello, any help will be greatly appreciated as I am unable to figure out this issue. I'm not seeing any movie/TV Studio labels in the right footer of the AF skin. Is this feature no longer available? Do the Studio icons just show in certain/specific sections of the AF skin? I have the Right Footer set to Studio Icons. Do all Spotlights/Widgets have to use TMDb for Studio Icons to appear? Can a different addon be used to set up the Spotlight/Widgets and still see Studio Icons? What step am I missing or not doing to have the Studio icons appear if this feature is still available?

Check skin settings > furniture > footer.
In right footer you can choose studio icons, clock or none.
@CoachGuy I already have that setting selected. Any other ideas?
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0