A Couple Of Questions.
Have just started setting up Aeon MQ 9 and love the interface so far.
While watching a TV program from Pseudo TV Live the Channel Logo appears Translucent in the Middle of the screen. any movement by the mouse or keyboard and it disappears, continue to watch and a few seconds later there it is.
Can it be moved or turned off?

Where is the sort-by and view menu? On confluence, this was on the left. Giving you the option to change the Move or TV menu view type but most important to change sort by... Sort by alphabetically, date added, last watched in tv etc. can't find it anywhere.

thanks
@OzDrDj

I don´t use Pseudo TV here, sorry.

About sort by and views changes are available in the top menu.

Press the Left arrow if you are using one vertical view type, or press the Up arrow if are using one horizontal view type, Go to the Top Menu, where you find the options

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi Waniliton,

Thanks for the info, I looked for that menu everwhere, It was driving me crazy, now, click, there it is, amazing. Lovin this skin!

As for the logo issue, It does not happen on any other skin, So I guess it is in here somewhere. Pseudo TV just mimmicks a TV Channel System.
So, the logo, Is a TV Channel Logo. Rather than appear in the corner of the screen, which would be cool. It appears in the middle of the image, just to the left. There you can see the channel logo on Jerrys Face. 

edit while watching today I noticed text next to it that scrolled by, you are now watching and voming up. 

Also, When viewing the TV Channels from the Guide, It is almost impossible to read the TV Guide Episode name that is on the Channel List. All the other info is easy to see, but when it is a short duration program that title can hardly be seen, Is there a switch to turn this title on or to change the view somehow.
If not then could I please request that you add that title next to the Channel Name in the Description in a future build. As you can see It is unuseable to me like that. Otherwise the skin is the best I have ever used, love it.

ok, i fugured out the logo, that is in Pseudo TV Live, It just didn't work on my old skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Couple Of Questions.0