looking for beautiful wallpaper for my kodi MQ8
Good morning

I'm looking for a nice screen background for my new films tab and another screen background for the search by year of films? does anyone have a link with images available for these 2 things or any suggestions are welcome!! thank you all
anyone here interested in having a kodi with nice graphics ?
i have not really found images online to my taste, so make my own sets. e.g. pixar or other animated movies for the kids playlist, a marvel and DC set for those playlists, but its a slow process as i dont find images I like often. Still working on stuff for movies, TV, Documentaries, stand up, etc.
I find that people should share the images made or found to evolve the community but obviously this is not the case...
Don't know if sharing something on here could cause copyright issues. Find most of mine just by searching google and going to images and filter for 1080p size or HD, etc.
(2023-08-24, 18:51)salamigras Wrote: I find that people should share the images made or found to evolve the community but obviously this is not the case...

there is an entire section devoted to artwork and metadata sharing - https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71
thanks for the info but i couldn't find a dedicated background directory of people...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
looking for beautiful wallpaper for my kodi MQ80