Questions for new install on XBOX
I've been using XBMC for Windows as my primary device for sharing, but I do have an old XBOX that I use in another room. I didn't mod it myself and have been scared to upgrade the build of XBMC because I didn't want to screw anything up.

I decided to take the plunge last night after really liking Mediastream on my windows xbmc.

When i first loaded Mediastream it screwed my screen up, expanding well beyond the boundaries of my monitor. I think I have that corrected by zooming down -6%. It also had a weird characteristic of not showing any of the background images for the menus until I actually selected that menu for the first time (i.e., the red theatre chairs wouldn't show on Movies until after I went into that menu for the first time)

Now I'm having problems with my library. As part of the upgrade, I cleaned up my media library and moved it to a faster share setup. Now I can't get the Library to show properly.

What's the best way in Mediastream to delete all of my sources and start from scratch rebuilding the library on a new build of XBMC?

And just in case, is there anything with the display problems above that points to something I did wrong on the install? I simply copied over the dashboard directory on e:\ and the Mediastream skin was preinstalled with that build.
To start from scratch you could just delete your sources.xml, guisettings.xml and databases and thumbnails folders, that would give you a pretty fresh start.

As for the display issues, no idea. Try the screen calibration settings to make sure it's all setup properly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions for new install on XBOX0