Default skin player does not allow to move the video progress bar
Hi,

I'm new to kodi, so my question is probably stupid but i can't find a solution, here is my problem:

I use kodi in my PC with Keyboard & Mouse, i have just installed the PVR IPTV Simple Client, added my provider data and works flawlessly except for a little issue, with the default Kodi skin when watching a movie there's some buttons missing, like pause, fast forward, rewind, ... and dragging the video progress bar does nothing, the video just goes to the start every time i try. But if i install a skin then the player shows all those buttons and the progress bar works correctly.

The solution seems obvious, just use a skin, but none of the skins i've tried works for me, in the default skin when i move the mouse to the left corner a menu appears with some options i use a lot, mostly the filter one, the skins i've tried doesn't have this menu.

¿Is there any way to make the default player have the missing buttons and a working video progress bar?

Thx
Kodi must think it's Live TV and that's why those buttons are hidden.
Since pvr.itpvsimple does not have a backend you need to configure timeshift as shown in the documentation.  https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple#timeshift
Like this?

With that config i have pause button, but not fast forward nor rewind, also the video progress bar indicator moves up and down (i think its indicating the buffering state) and doesnt allow me to go to a specific time in the movie like the skin ones do.
On Live TV there are no FF and RW buttons.  Those are chapter skips on the EPG.  You skip with remote focus on the timeline.  I am not sure how time seeking works with iptvsimple.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default skin player does not allow to move the video progress bar0