How to create my own wizard to replicate and share my build
I'm looking for information or an updated tutorial for KODi 20 and beyond to be able to create my own wizard to replicate and share my build with friends and colleagues.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find updated information on how to do this. I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Team Kodi doesn't care much for 'wizards', primarily what works on one hardware set-up usually doesn't go well for everyone. I suggest you just pass along the main download link to whoever wants or needs spectacular software for their media, and tell them about various add-ons & scripts you find useful in the official repository. Installing these extras is pretty much fall off the wagon easy, and the wiki's help first time users questions and of course this forum has many helpful people to guide them should issues arise. Nothing worse than a 'build' or 'wizard' installation that doesn't work with 3rd party add-ons that might be in contravention to various country laws and coding flaws that may induce spyware, back-doors or ransomware and they blame you or worse Team Kodi responsible.

Stay safe, don't take on this responsibility, note the 'caution addons you install' link in my signature. kool logo.
Thank you very much for your kind response.
On the other hand, I want to congratulate the entire KODI development team for your fantastic work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to create my own wizard to replicate and share my build0