v20 How to start and fix problems
Hi, 
I discover the wonderful world of Kodi.
I have a few questions: it seems that the software searches for information on my videos by itself.
This is good except that sometimes films or series do not appear (except in files), or it changes the name and description of a film or series.
How can I solve this? Is there a complete tutorial for configuring Amber?
Welcome.

It's not Amber per-se that you're configuring, it's Kodi itself. Amber is just this skin.

I'd suggest browsing the wiki as a good place to start. Some of the links in my sig below should get you going, but specifically for getting your files named and set up properly to scrape into your library, look at video library (wiki) and the pages linked from there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
ok, everythin is clear now !!
how to put more on the menu ? : favorites, add ons etc ?

Amber sub-menu item on the main menu (below settings) > home layout > customize home menu and shelves

Or Settings > skin settings > home layout > customize home menu and shelves

(two routes to the same menu items)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thx !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to start and fix problems0