Req PVR: Integrate TV recordings in Kodis TV show library
I extensively use the PVR function for watching linear TV and for recording TV shows and movies. I think it is one of the most mature functions in Kodi. However, I think the handling of recordings is improvable. The main screen for PVR/TV shows the most recent watched channels and the latest recordings. However, when watching TV shows, I am usually not interested in watching the latest recording, but the next unwatched episode in season/episode order. 

First, I thought it makes sense to split recordings in movies and grouped TV shows. But when thinking further about this solution, I noticed that this is the way TV shows are sorted/grouped in Kodis TV show library.

Of course, the PVR plugin developers could wait for @Montellese Media importing feature and implement an additional plugin for the service. But in my opinion it makes more sense implement this as a Kodi core feature.

tl;dr: Feature Request: Please integrate PVR recordings that are TV shows in Kodis TV show library.
Bump
As some IPTV providers have VOD-streams, which can be viewed as recordings via setting in iptv simple-client, adding recordings to library would be very useful
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@knausrif

Not sure if this is what you are looking for... PseudoTV Live will allow you to turn your Kodi library into simulated linear channels.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR: Integrate TV recordings in Kodis TV show library0