Kodi Keeps Resetting After Amount of Time
I have a weird bug that I cannot pinpoint the issue.

Kodi 19.4 - system updates set to automatic
tvOS 16.6 - system updates set to off
Model A1842

So what is happening is that it does not matter how I set up Kodi after a while (which I cannot confirm a specific amount of time, days, hours used etc.) it resets everything to the default Kodi setting. Which means anything I have added or changed is reverted. Now with that Kodi is updating normally with no problems. 
BUT
Any files that I have installed are still available in the File Manager.  So .zip files, etc.  
In Event log, set to Expert, for
Add-Ons > Updates > Notify, but don't install updates. When Kodi is started I have updated them with no issues.
Logs are not showing anything but to be honest I do not know what I am looking at. I have Enabled, Debug, Component-specific, Event and Notification event logging. 

I am betting this is a setting that I am not seeing or realizing.
Thanks in Advance
It is most likely due to the automatic gathering of wallpapers, the Apple TV "cleans itself" to make space for these causing the Kodi settings to reset.
I have previously had the same issue but it was solved by disabling this.
(2023-09-29, 18:45)foxan Wrote: It is most likely due to the automatic gathering of wallpapers, the Apple TV "cleans itself" to make space for these causing the Kodi settings to reset.
I have previously had the same issue but it was solved by disabling this.
Oh that is wild. I would have never thought of that. So I think you are saying
General > Screen Saver > Download new video > Never. Mine was set to Weekly.  
Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Keeps Resetting After Amount of Time0