Android kore issue media refresh
Hello!
With Kore v3.0.0 I'm not able to refresh media list like movies or music via swipe down. It shows a message 'unable to connect to mediacenter'. Remote controls are working fine.
if I downgrade to Kore v2.5.3 everything works fine.

I'm using the app to connect to my RPi4 with LibreElec 11.0.3 and on my pc with linux mint 21.2 (both devices with kodi 20.2)

do I need to change something on Kore in the new version? I have the same problem with another phone

best
A
You might want to check the media center configuration in Kore: on the left menu, tap your media center name, select "edit" on the list and check if all the information is correct. Clicking save should do a test.
I have the same issue: updating the library does not work (circle keeps spinning forever) on two devices... And I cannot search music anymore... Nothing happens when I enter a term. Also on 2 devices..
I did some more testing and probing: the issue I have is with the music library only.  Films and TV shows are ok.  Now it must be said that the Music library is the largest of the 3, but still, how long should updating take? 
When searching on the Pi itself (running OSMC with Kodi 20.2)  results are almost instant.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kore issue media refresh0