Picture resize in slideshow
I customized the slideshow.xml to display EXIF information for my pictures. For this purpose, I created a footer and header line displaying the required EXIF Data. My problem: the footer and header are overlaying the image, good to see in the attached screenshot with the red crosses which are partly invisible. I played aroung with advancedsettings.xml and tried different settings for these parms without beeing able to achieve the desired behaviour, any idea e.g. how I resize the image to make it fit vertically ?Image
<slideshow> <!-- Amount to pan images as a percentage of the screen --> <panamount>2.5</panamount> <!-- Amount to zoom images as a percentage of the screen --> <zoomamount>5.0</zoomamount> <!-- Amount to compensate (zoom) images to attempt to reduce black bars. --> <!-- Results in cropping of the longer length of the image in order to reduce the black bars on the shorter length of the image. --> <!-- Defaults to 20. --> <blackbarcompensation>20</blackbarcompensation> </slideshow>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture resize in slideshow0