(2012-06-24 19:57)wally101 Wrote: The guide worked a treat.
The only thing is:
1) I want XBMC to load to fullscreen when the cpu starts (which it does thanks to the guide)
2) I still want to be able to press \ and put XBMC into window mode so I can use my cpu as normal, which when I do now is just a black screen with nothing on it
So I want it it to boot straight into the XBMC shell but also have the explorer shell startup but remain hidden until I shrink XBMC
Is there anything that can do this?
If you want to have full Windows functionality available, this would be the way I'd do it:
- drop a shortcut to XBMC into your startup group
- set the windows taskbar to auto-hide
- set the desktop background to black
- hide your desktop icons
This would make it look like XBMC is the shell, but still give you the "\" option you were looking for