Weather no longer working on Kodi!
The author update Gismetro and it now works fine.

[https://github.com/vlmaksime/weather.gis...trix.1.zip
(2023-12-01, 16:09)wags1 Wrote: @MatteN Their is currently an issue with Multi Weather running on Kodi v 21. It has been reported now by several users. Not completely surprising as  v 21 is still in pre-release.

Moved away from Kodi 20 months ago, not likely going back just to get weather working.
Using Kodi 20: 
Since OpenWeatherMap severely restricted the use of the API a few years ago and the associated addon became de facto unusable for Kodi, the few weather addons that still exist have been working rather poorly. Sometimes Gismeteo works reasonably well, then again weather.multi, then neither of the two...
Whether the weather is displayed or the relevant fields remain empty sometimes changes within a few hours. I therefore do not suspect that there is a fundamental flaw in the addons, but rather limitations or problems with the providers.
For me in Hawaii, multiweather official 0.0.18 no problems on Kodi 21 231130 Win x64 nightly, but I just copied over my old settings file.  I do have some cookie data saved in there; never paid any attention how it was generated by the addon.  But turn on debug logging in multiweather settings and also Kodi, restart to attempt weather data download and post up your log to paste.kodi.tv.

scott s.
@MatteN No worries. Wasn’t suggesting you should, just pointing out an apparent reported current limitation.
@wags1  It is odd, it's also odd that all weather add-ons seem to have gone down around the same time...

Yes, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still not working...I'm running Kodi on some Firesticks 4K Max and a Fire TV Cube...I'm in Canada north east...
For those still experiencing problems, another user reported that removing disabling the NOAA addon fixed his issues. Don't know if it will work for everybody but JIC. Also, here are the links to the versions of Multi Weather that I have tested that work for me:

v 0.0.20 from ronie - v 0.0.20
v 1.0.20 from cytech - v 1.0.20
Automaticly updated and now working on Kodi 21.
(2023-12-01, 07:07)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Yes, “Multi Weather” is also broken in version 0.0.20

But I think it's only broken for EU users (EU users are asked for cookie consent).

A simple attempt uninstalls “Multi Weather” completely, including the user data.
After reinstallation:
- No cookie info is generated in the setting.xml.
- No weather display

If you want to try it, save your old setting.xml first.
Because as long as your cookie is still valid, “Multi Weather” works.
also EU-user. Since few days no weather with Multi Weather (Gismeteo works) on Kodi 20.2 stable in Android. After clean de-installation and new installation,  no weather again.
What can we do to still valid the cookies without old setting.xml ?
(2023-12-07, 06:33)sus67 Wrote: also EU-user. Since few days no weather with Multi Weather (Gismeteo works) on Kodi 20.2 stable in Android. After clean de-installation and new installation,  no weather again.
What can we do to still valid the cookies without old setting.xml ?
Resolved with this fix Post#238

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather no longer working on Kodi!0