• 35(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
UPDATE #22 -This will update the skin to v1.2.3

Image Additions
  • I added the four animated menu bars from MQ 8...they are numbered 13-16. There is also a new "CHANGE THE ANIMATED MENU BAR COLOUR" button for menu bar 15 & 16. Thanks to Groooompf for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS ► RESTORE SETTINGS ► EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
Dear Latts,
Can you please port Multiplex view to your MQ9 Mod.
Again, thank you so very much for all of your hard work.
Sincerely,
Your number 1 fan: Gilogo.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus and Omega, Aeon MQ 7 Nexus and Omega & Aeon MQ 8 Nexus and Omega Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Perfect ! Thank you for having told me what to modify !
I even changed length to bold font, and Year to normal font.

By the way, Is it possible to modify something to display the length immediately instead of waiting 1 second ?

EDIT : I think I found it. Tell me if it's right : In Includes.xml go to <include name="media_info_title_wall">, I scroll down and I replace [String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),1) + System.IdleTime(1)  by  [String.Contains(skin.string(panel_seconds),1) + System.IdleTime(0).  Because I set the delay to 1 second, and this code just tell Kodi to wait 0 seconds when the delay is set to 1 second.
Is it right ?
For Latts9923.
I request your opinion on the following:
I am using a custom version of Kodi "Kodi Custom 21.0-Omega - Windows 64x +  Aeon MQ9-1.6.0.19 009  30 Jul 23" which was compiled and received from Mr Wanilton Campos, administrator for https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/.  (Sadly Wanilton passed away earlier this year which has been a tremendous blow to his forum)
My version of Omega is pre-alpha and is working perfectly with the MQ9 version mentioned above.
I am now being prompted to update the Omega version from pre-alpha to the released version. Can I do this without any changes being made to my MQ9 skin settings, and without having to disturb a perfectly working program.
@Gilogo
I'm almost finished porting the Multiplex view to MQ 9. And you're welcome!

@Groooompf
You're welcome! Yep, changing that to "System.IdleTime(0)" will remove the delay.

@Jatinder007
I'm not sure what Wanilton might have done to that custom build of Kodi and MQ 9. Your skin settings will remain the same if you update to the released version of Omega.
(2024-05-01, 12:35)latts9923 Wrote: @Groooompf
You're welcome! Yep, changing that to "System.IdleTime(0)" will remove the delay.

@latts9923 I just want to mention that "System.IdleTime(1)" is in "Includes.xml" not "Variables.xml" as @Groooompf stated and YES changing this value to "0" helps.

Note:
This is just for those that want to modify this value manually.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
Tanks, I'll edit my post to correct that !
(2024-05-01, 14:32)Groooompf Wrote: Tanks, I'll edit my post to correct that !
@Groooompf No problem. Good find and solution, thanks
Thanks. Will try it. Regards
Hi All

My Aeon MQ 9 Omega Mod works however I had to edit the addon.xml please see below.

<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>
<import addon="script.grab.fanart" version="0.16.0"/>
<import addon="script.image.resource.select" version="3.0.2"/>
<import addon="script.skin.helper.colorpicker" version="2.0.3"/>
</requires>
(2024-05-01, 17:09)thebaritone55 Wrote: Hi All

My Aeon MQ 9 Omega Mod works however I had to edit the addon.xml please see below.

<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>
<import addon="script.grab.fanart" version="0.16.0"/>
<import addon="script.image.resource.select" version="3.0.2"/>
<import addon="script.skin.helper.colorpicker" version="2.0.3"/>
</requires>
@thebaritone55 You should also add these in "addon.xml" <require> section
<import addon="script.artwork.helper" version="0.9.2"/>
<import addon="script.libraryeditor" version="3.0.0" />
Just an FYI (maybe obvious to others) for your repo link on the first page. When installed with the existing addon.xml, only the top level folder can be viewed (android), none of the sub-folders can be viewed when going to the add-on section. Hence, no auto-updates can be made. Once I edited the directory section to just
 <dir>
<info compressed="false">https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/master/omega/addons.xml</info>
<checksum>https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/master/omega/addons.xml.md5</checksum>
<datadir zip="true">https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/master/omega/</datadir>
</dir>

Then it worked (for the omega folders).
@latts9923

I was recently taking a look at the condenses/plot setting in MQ9, I was wondering if you could add an option when viewing a set that would show Set Info (<set><overview>) first followed by the Plot (<plot>) from the movies contained the that set? As well as, adding an option to show both the Consensus (<outline>) and then the Plot (<plot>)? So basically, combining Plot with Extended Plot for Sets and Consensus with Plot for Movies. Please & thank you.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.3
@Juan Mortyme
I can incorporate the Movie and Set plot options from KodiFlix to all the other views...would that work?
(2024-05-04, 13:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
I can incorporate the Movie and Set plot options from KodiFlix to all the other views...would that work?
@latts9923 An unteresting concept, but how would you handle set of, lets say, 7-8 movies like Star Wars or Bourne? Seeing general description of the series, yes I can see that, but then displying plot of each movie, that is part of the set, on the same screen could proof chalenging.
Just my thoughts.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0