disable autoscroll on list view when unfocussed item
Tongue 
Hello there....

After a couple of years I came back to use this simple and fantastic skin. Its just for my mother mediacenter....and due it is simple and the fonts are quite big enought ( although I have incressed them through the xml file), I have choose it again.

But there is something that I would like to modify.....autoscroll option.....In confluence skin the autoscroll only works when you arrive to the focused movie . Can you point me how to do that in list view?

I tried to modify 50listview.xml file adding autoscroll option to false but it does not work.

Thanks in advance for your support Big Grin
(2023-12-16, 17:58)joselbcn36 Wrote: Hello there....

After a couple of years I came back to use this simple and fantastic skin. Its just for my mother mediacenter....and due it is simple and the fonts are quite big enought ( although I have incressed them through the xml file), I have choose it again.

But there is something that I would like to modify.....autoscroll option.....In confluence skin the autoscroll only works when you arrive to the focused movie . Can you point me how to do that in list view?

I tried to modify 50listview.xml file adding autoscroll option to false but it does not work.

Thanks in advance for your support Big Grin
@joselbn36,

personally I hate scrolling text with a passion, thus why I have this as an option in the skin’s general settings page. Make sure you have this turned off in the settings and then modify the above file as the following.

At about line 111 in the file remove the following line
Quote:<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(text-autoscroll)">scrolltext</include>

Hopefully that should give you what you are looking for (only the focused item has scrolling text).

Report back here with how you get on.

Wyrm

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
disable autoscroll on list view when unfocussed item0