v21 No vertical line/marker to show the current in the EPG view
Hi. I've noticed in recent v21 nightlies version there is no vertical line to indicate the current time, which I only now realise this was really useful!
Is it planned that this will return before v21 becomes a final release. I'm using NextPvr backend (in case that makes a difference)

It's most likely not Windows related so this is not the best section of the forum and I won't be able to help you directly, but there is some information you can collect to help those who can.
When is the last time this worked correctly for you? v20.2? 21 alpha 1, 2, 3, beta 1?
That would help reduce the number of changes to consider.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2023-12-16, 19:07)CrystalP Wrote: It's most likely not Windows related so this is not the best section of the forum and I won't be able to help you directly, but there is some information you can collect to help those who can.
When is the last time this worked correctly for you? v20.2? 21 alpha 1, 2, 3, beta 1?

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I only have windows clients so couldnt tell if it was Windows specific or not. Can you give me a hint were I should have posted this type of request?
I'll backtrack and find out when it exactly went missing and post the details. Thanks for your help, are you able to move the thread to a better location?
(2023-12-16, 19:07)CrystalP Wrote: It's most likely not Windows related so this is not the best section of the forum and I won't be able to help you directly, but there is some information you can collect to help those who can.

Done some testing and issue is with latest "Aeon Nox: Silvo" skin. Have retested and time marker is present in std Skin, the issue resulted from the update of the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin to meet the requirement for Skinning Engine ABI 5.17.0. I'll raise an thread in the skin forum, cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No vertical line/marker to show the current in the EPG view0