MediaStream v0.92 Released (21/09/2008)
cristhianfs Wrote:Great work, I have a problem that still persist from previous versions, once I look up info about a tv show/movie on imdb, looks as if it is querying but returns and does nothing, is it a problem of the skin or xbmc? is there any way to fix it? Im using Vista 64

thanks!

this usually happens with a clean install and not skin specific. go back to the containing folder and set the content again. That should fix the scanning issues I think.
How much 4:3 work has been added to this release?
Nothing other than what is in the change history at the top (which pretty much means nothing specific). Are you looking for something in particular?
I have T3CHs new release as of the 19th september and mediastream v0.92.

But I have had a problem with IMDB since v0.91, the problem is that the IMDB Scrapper does not find any more Ratings on films it simply states N/A and It can only retrieve 1 Thumbnail for movie posters.

I have reset the content to Films and selected all the options for the IMDB scrapper but I cant get more that 1 thumb and theres no film ratings.

Any ideasHuh

Cheers
dev_don Wrote:I have T3CHs new release as of the 19th september and mediastream v0.92.

But I have had a problem with IMDB since v0.91, the problem is that the IMDB Scrapper does not find any more Ratings on films it simply states N/A and It can only retrieve 1 Thumbnail for movie posters.

I have reset the content to Films and selected all the options for the IMDB scrapper but I cant get more that 1 thumb and theres no film ratings.

Any ideasHuh

Cheers

This bug was logged in Trac and has been fixed, next XBMC release should have it working again.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Nothing other than what is in the change history at the top (which pretty much means nothing specific). Are you looking for something in particular?

Yeah home screen mostly. Video section seems fine accept the fonts are a little small. I am using it on a 65 inch wide screen (720p) but in my bedroom it's only a 32 inch SD TV.
Hmmm...

when on 'Info List' setting for My Movies, the layout looks fine (no cover flow); when on Media Preview, it bumps the thumbnails to the top and essentially scrunching things over the theatre chairs?

I apologize in advance b/c I'm just learning this stuff...
Star 
I'm loving the presets on the countdown timer. I've noticed the different presets for the timer being: 30, 60, 120 and CL (Cancel Timer). I think it would be a great benefit if the timer was also programmable to be user specific, (i.g. a GUI numerical keypad which could be set for the actual running time of a movie tagged as CT, "Custom Timer"). It would be pretty neat when a movie concludes to have the xbox automatically shutdown. In addition, a submenu of the "Power On/Off" menu showing the current available options (Shutdown, Restart, Reload XBMC, Refresh Skin, Dashboard) and adding another option "Shutdown Timer" with a sub-menu of it's own, i.g. 30, 60, 120, CL and CT.

Also, with the DVD Player, would it be possible to have a player interface to display functions as: Play, Pause, Next Chapter, Previous Chapter, Fast-forward, Rewind, DVD Menu, Thumbnail View, Full Screen View?

This skin is fantastic, becoming more functional and visually stunning!!!! Please keep up the great work!!!

Regards,
wantin2mod
I'm loving the skin but one area I feel it falls down on is a list view that make decent use of the available screen space. When I am paging through lists of music tracks if would be nice to have a list view in the manner of PMIII's list view rather than the small list view in the bottom right hand corner of my screen that only shows a few tracks at a time and has to scroll to display long filenames.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like a gynacologist using the list view so if theres anything that could be done in that area I'd cirtainly appreciate it Big Grin

Other than that great work guys thanks
Cheekyboy Wrote:I'm loving the skin but one area I feel it falls down on is a list view that make decent use of the available screen space. When I am paging through lists of music tracks if would be nice to have a list view in the manner of PMIII's list view rather than the small list view in the bottom right hand corner of my screen that only shows a few tracks at a time and has to scroll to display long filenames.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like a gynacologist using the list view so if theres anything that could be done in that area I'd cirtainly appreciate it Big Grin

Other than that great work guys thanks

Yeap you aren't the only one, I think this is a typical request. You can get a nice full view by going to System --> Skins --> Media Views --> Hide Thumbs in List View.
There's always 'PageUp' and 'PageDown' for faster scrolling or just use the scrollbar.
thanks midgetspy
Ok, I love this skin and I'm glad you now are working on a "lite" version for the old XBox. However, I'm having a couple of issues so far. The major problem is I can't do anything in the "Music" area. The menu blade won't show so I can't do anything. I get the "click" sound, but nothing happens.

Also, how does one access the scroll bars? Can't figure that out.
dlhoppe Wrote:Ok, I love this skin and I'm glad you now are working on a "lite" version for the old XBox. However, I'm having a couple of issues so far. The major problem is I can't do anything in the "Music" area. The menu blade won't show so I can't do anything. I get the "click" sound, but nothing happens.
Select a valid view as it sounds like you're probably defaulting to a unusable view

dlhoppe Wrote:Also, how does one access the scroll bars? Can't figure that out.
Push left or right (depending on which side of the list the scrollbar is sitting)
I agree with UND3R ACHI3V3R and my TV is bigger (36", 4:3P).

Font size is working for the most part except in some areas that I have to concentrate and guess at what I'm reading (I have 20/20 vision and viewing from 8 feet away).

The long descriptions for TV episodes, Synopsis, TV Shows description, etc.

I don't really much care for reading all that info but some people do. I have friends that use AppleTV and don't want them laughing at my tiny font size on my big TV.

XBOX console

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.92 Released (21/09/2008)0