MediaStream v0.92 Released (21/09/2008)
A suggestion, I have a lot of foreign films and often I have no idea what is what when I look at their original title fields that are listed after an IMDB scan.

After looking at this thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=225591 It looks like there is an IMDB Original Title field.

Is is possible to have an option in the MediaStream skin to display English titles for films if they have an original title?
mcfreiz Wrote:in AdvancedSettings.xml i had thumbsize set to 512 but it would crash even with the mediastream "lite". i deleted it and tried the default 192 but it looked like crap for movies in showcase view. i had to clear my library and rescan after each change which takes a long time so i settled on 256 but never tried 384. besides in music panel stream the movment is already somewhat choppy @ 256

Thanks for the info. I'll try 256 then. Nod
fiscus Wrote:A suggestion, I have a lot of foreign films and often I have no idea what is what when I look at their original title fields that are listed after an IMDB scan.

After looking at this thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=225591 It looks like there is an IMDB Original Title field.

Is is possible to have an option in the MediaStream skin to display English titles for films if they have an original title?

You could edit the titles via the context menu?

BTW That link you added just links back to this thread?
im using t3chs new xbmc release (19 Sept 08-rev15640) and mediastream skin v0.92 and my tv show episodes that are in parts do not stack anymore.

They were stacking previously and if i clicked the info button (right click) on my xbox remote it had a option to play a selected part of the single episode

This was working on previously on some recent releases of t3chs and mediastream. Also I have stack duplicate tv shows enabled

I removed "The Company" - the Tv show in question and scanned for it again.....heres the pastebin & rapidshare link for the log file with DEBUG enabled

http://www.pastebin.ca/1211019
http://rapidshare.com/files/148086889/xbmc.log.html

any suggestions?

Thanks in advanceSmile
Have you tried this in PM3? If it happens in PM3 too then it's an XBMC issue, not a skin issue and you'll need to report it to the XBMC trac
okay thanks it occurs in pm3 and mediastream

ill report it to trac
cheers
really like the way mediastreams heading... it's almost perfect guys... keep up the good work... one day... pm3 won't be the default anymore... Wink
skunkm0nkee Wrote:It shows behind the blade on the home screen and will show in a small window on some views but unfortunately at the moment it doesn't do it for movies as the showcase and media preview views don't have a suitable area for it to sit in. It will be worked out at some point though. (If you navigate in files mode, via the Videos link, it should work I think?)

I noticed a problem while playing queued videos in the background from the home screen, when the next queued video begins playback it leaves the background black. This can be corrected simply by bringing the video to the foreground then to the background again. This black background does not occur if the videos are playing in a preview box, like the one in the Queue screen. I don't know if this matters but I have custom backgrounds on, weather widget and big clock on the home screen running NTSC 4:3 on an Xbox. I also checked the problem in both PMIII and Focus and did not experience this problem.

Great skin!
Great skin. Here is a splash screen. Just replace the one in the xbmc\media folder.
Hi guys.
I am new to the XBMC but an old hat at playing around with MCs in general. Friend got me onto XBMC and it seems great. He recommended the Media Stream skin. So I downloaded the RAR, extracted it and put it into the skins folder in the XBMC directory. by the way I am running the windows XBMC!
when I start XBMC and go to settings- appearance and try to change the skin, Media stream is there and its grayed out, and has a message down the bottom of the screen that says requires V2 or greater?
Must be something I am doing wrong here. Anyone know what, as i am stumped. Far as I can work out, you extract the files into the skins directory and it should work.

Help! Smile
Soupbones Wrote:Hi guys.
I am new to the XBMC but an old hat at playing around with MCs in general. Friend got me onto XBMC and it seems great. He recommended the Media Stream skin. So I downloaded the RAR, extracted it and put it into the skins folder in the XBMC directory. by the way I am running the windows XBMC!
when I start XBMC and go to settings- appearance and try to change the skin, Media stream is there and its grayed out, and has a message down the bottom of the screen that says requires V2 or greater?
Must be something I am doing wrong here. Anyone know what, as i am stumped. Far as I can work out, you extract the files into the skins directory and it should work.

Help! Smile
Do you have the latest build of XBMC? The Atlantic version? Here is the link.
http://xbmc.org/download/
Also, could be that you have an extra sub-dir, created during extraction (ie. "skins/mediastream/mediastream/" instead of "skins/mediastream/", if you understand me?)

Shorty
sorry if i duplicate

only problem i have is the lyrics now work but instead of:
lyric line 1
lyric line 2
lyric line 3

I get
Lyric line 1 lyric line 2 lyric line 3
No update this week?
Just got back from a weekend away so wil be releasing tomorrow night instead

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.92 Released (21/09/2008)0