Req Add a default IR/cec Remote, Keyboard and Mouse to the controller page.
I like the possibility to modify the controllers for retro games. But I miss a similar possibility to modify controller usage of per game and also for kodi itself.
  • IR or cec connected remote controller:
    • It would be nice to either check which buttons are available and have a virtual remote with working buttons and the ability to change them.
  • Keyboard:
    • Have a visual keyboard and the ability to map certain keys to certain functions.
  • Mouse:
    • Ability to set mouse speed, and special buttons.
  • every where:
    • setup buttons exclusively used by kodi and not usable in other games.
    • setup key combos. One key that either press two other together or in a row.
    • setup buttons as broken. Marker on the GUI and deactivate input on this key.

Goals I have:
  • Not modifying Textiles in ~/.kodi or inside games.
  • Using wimote as Mouse inside Kodi.
  • Using the TV Remote over cec on a certain game. (Input lag is no problem there) but I need to map certain keys.
  • Play some retro games several different controllers -> mostly with mouse and keyboard.
    • I prefer to not to change keys inside the game.
    • I need to re-map certain keys to certain other keys and also importand combos.
I need a Visual map of the Keys to learn them. At best, I'm able save it as png/jpg, print them or could show them on Chorus 2 while playing and have the possibility to learning the combos that way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add a default IR/cec Remote, Keyboard and Mouse to the controller page.0