Flirc temps in RPi 5
Anyone have the new Flirc case with an overclocked RPi5?   Was wondering how well it handles 2.8 - 3GHz under stress
Honestly even with a fan and heatsinc my raspberry pi 5 can't overclock to 3ghz. It's stable at 2.8 on the CPU and 900mhz on the GPU. I'm waiting to see someone test the new flirc case but the official case and heatsink is really nice this time.
(2023-12-30, 19:33)calev Wrote: Honestly even with a fan and heatsinc my raspberry pi 5 can't overclock to 3ghz. It's stable at 2.8 on the CPU and 900mhz on the GPU. I'm waiting to see someone test the new flirc case but the official case and heatsink is really nice this time.

I've ordered the Pi 5 along with the official case+fan and a flirc case.   Other than the Flirc cases, these seem interesting:

Argon NEO 5 Bred Case
Geekworm P573
Geekworm P532
(2023-12-30, 23:02)nooryani84 Wrote:
(2023-12-30, 19:33)calev Wrote: Honestly even with a fan and heatsinc my raspberry pi 5 can't overclock to 3ghz. It's stable at 2.8 on the CPU and 900mhz on the GPU. I'm waiting to see someone test the new flirc case but the official case and heatsink is really nice this time.

I've ordered the Pi 5 along with the official case+fan and a flirc case.   Other than the Flirc cases, these seem interesting:

Argon NEO 5 Bred Case
Geekworm P573
Geekworm P532

I just watched a video on that argon case. It looks neat. https://youtu.be/4FQFgsnKvYM?si=z6Wnk7BEErNBbDif

I think the next case I'll buy is one that can incorporate a m2 ssd.
(2023-12-31, 04:31)calev Wrote:
(2023-12-30, 23:02)nooryani84 Wrote:

Argon NEO 5 Bred Case
Geekworm P573
Geekworm P532

I just watched a video on that argon case. It looks neat. https://youtu.be/4FQFgsnKvYM?si=z6Wnk7BEErNBbDif

I think the next case I'll buy is one that can incorporate a m2 ssd.
Right now I've only seen this NVMe adapter which they say will work with two of their cases:
ZP-0167-black
C-0047

I would personally prefer an NVMe that's located beneath the Pi so that it doesn't get in the way of cooling.   I can't see how this will even fit with the cases they mention, unless they're used without their covers?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flirc temps in RPi 50