DrmAtomicCommit - test commit failed: (No space left on device)
I am running arch 64 on a RPi3+ and it is connected to my TV via an HDMI cable. I am running Kodi Omega. On one of the gits I started getting the following error.

Code:
error <general>: CDRMAtomic::DrmAtomicCommit - test commit failed: (No space left on device) - falling back to last success
2024-01-19 11:13:18.688 T:368     error <general>:
                                                   Object: crtc ID: 89
                                                   Object: plane        ID: 90
                                                     Property: IN_FENCE_FD      ID: 18  Value: 60

This usually happens when I am idle and then Kodi freezes but I am still able to SSH in. I am not seeing any issues posted on Kodi git so I don't know if it is my setup. From searching google, it looks like this has to do with the monitor. I have a 1920 x 1080 tv which I have set as my resolution. I tried changing the Kodi GUI to 720 but this didn't solve the issue.

Is this a kernel issue? Anyone seen this before and know how to fix?
Check dmesg, if the is something like vc4-drm gpu: [drm] *ERROR* Failed to allocate DLIST entry: -28 then it's https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/5674 which doesn't have a confirmed fix yet.
Thanks for the info as I would have never correlated my issue with the kernel bug. The latest kernel fixed the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DrmAtomicCommit - test commit failed: (No space left on device)0