Kodi path for Addons folder on QNAP NAS
I have just bought a QNAP NAS and installed Kodi as I have tailored it to display the caption / description EXIF information field on my photos, using a modified slideshow.xml file in the "addons" folder for the skin I am using. It works nicely on my Firestick from my WD MyCloud NAS, which I have used for many years, and is a simple file swap. I can see the QNAP Filestation program only lets you see the Share folder, but have managed to load WinSCP on my laptop so can see the root folders in my QNAP NAS but have failed to locate where the Kodi addon folder is, or even the userdata folder. Not experienced a forums so hopefully I have done it right and someone can help. Thanks
Thread moved to OS independent support, as it's not really a picture addons question.

If you look near the beginning of a debug log (wiki) you can find the paths to many of the "special" folders that Kodi uses.
I think the addons folder is one of them...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
if you installed Kodi ON the qnap nas, then you probably used a .qpkg which is provided by them

in any case this is a non-standard installation and you will find better support for your product on their forum https://forum.qnap.com
Yes, used the .qpkg so will see if I get a response from them.
Thanks to you both

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi path for Addons folder on QNAP NAS0