Shortcut keys and blu ray support
Smile 
Hi,

Im moving form Soundgraphs iMEDIAN HD to XBMC for windows can anyone tell me if it supports Blu ray?

Is there also a way I can get a list of keyboard shortcuts so I can program my soundgraph remote for use in XBMC

Regards,
Bonez
At the moment (based on my testing) there is no true support for BluRay.

If you take a bluray ripped as an ISO XMBC doesnt do anything with it.

If you extract the large file from the disk (m2ts file) then XBMC will play the video perfectly and it will play any AC3 audio streams perfectly...this is wher eth ecatch is.... Most BluRays I have use DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD and at this stage XBMC does not support these formats.

A few (not many) of my BluRays have a main audio channel in AC3 and these play perfectly...the vast majority however have non english tracks in AC3 so the vision is perfect but the sound comes out as spanish...or french... or Huh?

Hope this helps
bonez Wrote:XBMC for windows can anyone tell me if it supports Blu ray?
The answer is much more complicated than a yes or a no, see:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31630
and
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30020

bonez Wrote:Is there also a way I can get a list of keyboard shortcuts so I can program my soundgraph remote for use in XBMC
See the XBMC Online Manual (keymap.xml)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thx for the replys it helps a lot
bonez Wrote:Hi,

Im moving form Soundgraphs iMEDIAN HD to XBMC for windows can anyone tell me if it supports Blu ray?

Is there also a way I can get a list of keyboard shortcuts so I can program my soundgraph remote for use in XBMC

Regards,
Bonez

I ripped my blueray into mkv that solve the problem Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortcut keys and blu ray support0