New link for Windash by Totoya!
Hello members!

it seems many people are asking for Windash download link! the old is broken ! i can upoload my only copy of Windash. im not sure if people still needed it cause it kinda outdated
but i ill post it here! if requested.
Big Grin 
Hey Brizzy so happy to see that you made a new WinDash updated link thread. I have been visiting this forum as a non-member for the last 3-4 months in the hope of getting WinDash link. I recently made an account after seeing Vicerar PS5 interface UI a customized version of WinDash and asked him if he had the original WinDash apparently he confirmed he doesn't have it in his last post. I have also seen other members posts requesting the link in the past but don't know if they need it now. I know that WinDash was limited in terms of capabilities of Kodi but I think by reading old posts WinDash can be setup as a handheld launcher for windows that can launch UWP, exe, and hopefully emulated games in windows. Although can't say for sure as I didn't try it myself. Also please consider uploading to a file hosting like "archive org" that don't expire links after a few days of inactive downloads. Just a suggestion for preserving WinDash for future visitors request. Thanks in advance.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for this i'm upload it now...! hope someone can update it more features...
Hi, can you send me the link?
Hi friends, hate to see y'all keep getting stiffed on Windash.
Made an account just to give you guys the link.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nht7cj
(2024-03-30, 07:19)Kether Wrote: Hi friends, hate to see y'all keep getting stiffed on Windash.
Hello @Kether

My understanding is that Windash is a skin for Kodi.
While I do see a folder for Kodi buried a couple of levels down in that zip file, I don't see any skin files, rather some exe and other files.
Before I approve your post, can you tell me what is in that download link?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-03-30, 07:56)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-03-30, 07:19)Kether Wrote: Hi friends, hate to see y'all keep getting stiffed on Windash.
Hello @Kether

My understanding is that Windash is a skin for Kodi.
While I do see a folder for Kodi buried a couple of levels down in that zip file, I don't see any skin files, rather some exe and other files.
Before I approve your post, can you tell me what is in that download link?
Hello! Windash as I understand it was a fork of Kodi intended to be used as a game-console style frontend. 
It was originally posted in this thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363543
As I understand it it has since been either discontinued or abandoned. Not sure what happened to the user that posted it. I kept an archive of it when I found the installer and figured a re-upload is in order, especially given that users were looking for it.
Thanks for your patience!
(2024-04-01, 03:22)Kether Wrote: Hello! Windash as I understand it was a fork of Kodi intended to be used as a game-console style frontend. 
Thanks @Kether for responding.
A couple of other team members have already explained it to me.
There is some debate about whether it belongs in this forum, due to the original coding not being made available which makes it a GPL violation, but nothing decided as yet.
But thanks for coming here and helping out other members. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-04-01, 03:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-04-01, 03:22)Kether Wrote: Hello! Windash as I understand it was a fork of Kodi intended to be used as a game-console style frontend. 
Thanks @Kether for responding.
A couple of other team members have already explained it to me.
There is some debate about whether it belongs in this forum, due to the original coding not being made available which makes it a GPL violation, but nothing decided as yet.
But thanks for coming here and helping out other members. Smile

Glad to share what I can! No worries if you all decide to take it back down, however I felt it was a worthwhile upload even if it's just for archival purposes. Smile
I'm sure that now that I have an account here You'll see me around again. Wink
Til next time! Cheers.
Thank you, I was looking for it everywhere.

by the way do you have the ps5 one ? (WinDash) PS5 User Interface *RELEASE*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New link for Windash by Totoya!0