Android Arctic Zephyr Reloaded OSD?
When watching a video is there a way for the
OSD to automatically have poster, file name and media flags along with the player controls when pressing the home button without having to then press the up/down button for these to appear above the player controls.
Can't see that option in regular settings menu, only for play/pause.

If no option via menu is there a background script I can change in the directory for this.

Using Reloaded / Kodi 20.3 on Shield.

Thanks in advance
No. You can use the i key.
Was hoping there was an xml script in the skin directory which could change the behaviour so instead of having to press home for player controls and then up (don’t have i on shield 2019 remote) for poster, title, media flags etc, that you could just press home button for them to both appear together (more preferable to me).
I'm trying to switch over from the Amber skin (not maintained anymore unfortunately) to Arctic Zephyr Reloaded. Spent the afternoon to set it up and really liking it so far apart from a few quirks / items I can't setup the way I want.

The item described here is one of the "quirks"... an option to set the default behavior of the OSD (swap the default with the "up key" behavior for instance) would be great.

Update: On my main TV remote i have the Info button and that indeed works great... second TV I don't have an info button so an option in the skin would be preferred.
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded OSD?0