In memory of Wanilton
It is with great sadness that team-Kodi have been made aware of the death of Wanilton.

Wanilton was a valued member of the Kodi community, not only providing his expertise in the Aeon MQ skin forum and other areas of our forum, but also moderating the Kodi Brasil forum.

To the family of Wanilton, please accept our deepest condolences to you over your loss. He will be sadly missed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Rest in peace sweet Wanilton. Your willingness to help other people with Kodi was unmatched. You will be missed.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Muito triste com isso, que Deus o tenha. 
Very sad about this, may God rest his soul.
Wanilton was a good man. I've always enjoyed collaborating with him on the Aeon MQ skins. He was always so excited to share something about the skin with me on WhatsApp...spamming me with message after message. Haha. I will miss that. R.I.P. good sir.
Sad news indeed, he will be missed.
My condolences to his family and friends.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
He will be missed…RIP @Wanilton…😢
What a great loss. For his family and loved ones. And for the entire Kodi community. He is the reason I got into skinning. 

Rest in peace my kind-hearted friend.😢
R.I.P. Wanilton...
Reading his name it does take me a long way back to the origin of the Aeon skin. Long ago but definitely not lifetime long ago. Very sad news indeed. Rest in peace.
This hit me harder than it should have. Years ago he helped me get set up on Aeon MQ5, and I always remembered his passion for the craft. Aeon MQ will not be the same without him. Tragic..
Very sad to read this.  Did a lot with Wanilton on getting Aeon MQ5 running across Kodi versions since Gotham days.

scott s.
A big loss to the Kodi family.  He will be missed but not forgotten...
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
So sad. We chatted quite a lot on Brazil's forum for a brief period. A kind man, it was crystal clear.

Heartfelt condolences to his family.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In memory of Wanilton0