Aeon MQ 9 - hide media flags
Hello

Is it possible to hide the media flags like H.264, 5.1, dts and similar in Aeon MQ 9?

Thanks for the answers.
@Yasko
You do not have that option in the default skin, but my mods do.
Ok, thanks. I will test your MOD. 
Yesterday I deleted the line with the Media_Flags in the includes.xml, then they were also hidden. 

Is it possible in your MOD to change the cover size to large in the poster view? In the original MQ9 skin only medium and small is possible.
(2024-02-19, 17:44)Yasko Wrote: Ok, thanks. I will test your MOD. 
Yesterday I deleted the line with the Media_Flags in the includes.xml, then they were also hidden. 

Is it possible in your MOD to change the cover size to large in the poster view? In the original MQ9 skin only medium and small is possible.
The mod has 37 different views. Including views with a large poster.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

The installation does not work for me (Nvidia Shied Pro). 
The latest version of Aeon MQ 9 is currently installed. 
Now I wanted to install the Aeon MQ 9 MOD from the repository.
Kodi reported a Skin Helper Service Color Picker error. 
I was able to fix this error using the script from post 18. (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=373436&page=2)

The installation still does not work. 
It always gets stuck at 10, 15 or 20%.
I have already reset the original Aeon MQ 9 skin. 

What am I doing wrong?
@Yasko
I think you'll have to do what other Shield users do...manually download and install the skin.
What do you mean by manually download and install?

Install the original Aeon MQ 9 skin via Kodi, download the MOD zip, unzip it and put the content in the kodi addons skin.aeonmq9 folder?
(According to the instructions in post #13 in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=373436).

Or

Install the original Aeon MQ 9 skin in Kodi and then install the MOD Zip via Kodi?

Or 

Do not install the original Aeon MQ 9 skin but only the MOD Zip via Kodi?

Thanks for your help.
@Yasko
Do not install the original MQ 9 in the Kodi repo and do not install the mod via my repo with Kodi. Instead, manually download the mod from the first post in the Matrix, Nexus or Omega thread and select "INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE".

And you're welcome!
@latts9923

Many thanks for your support. I was able to install the MOD with your instructions.
@Yasko
You're welcome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 - hide media flags0