How to install Rapier on Omega ?
when upgrade on omega beta 3 installer show to Rapier is not compatible with Omega build and install default skin
Try here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3174988

The skinner will need to update the skin, but you can do a quick fix following the post above.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thx! it worksImage
so i went to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.rapier, and made the change to the addon.xml file :   <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>

but when i try to Use the skin, Kodi crashes when i click "Yes" to keep the change

what am i doing wrong?

edit:  NEVERMIND, i made the change to the xml, then reinstalled Omega and it's working now
ok, nevermind...i made the change to the xml then reinstalled Omega and it worked
Kodi 19 + Emby NextGen + Rapier
best skin ever, please update reqularly.
Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
work on Pegasus too
(2024-04-09, 20:48)mpavlis Wrote: Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
See here: Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi Omega (v21)
@Gade Is an official Omega update coming for Rapier?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Yes, please. Update your Skin. Otherwise my AndroidTV looks awfull. Rapier is just the Skin to go

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Rapier on Omega ?0