Simpsons only reads 25 seasons
Hi, I recently updated Kodi and it's all fine after I re-added everything from scratch. I have all 35 seasons of The Simpsons but Kodi only reads up to Season 24 and then does not read any of the rest of the data. It only shows 523 episodes, but I know there are 778 episodes of which I have 761.

What am I doing wrong?
Are you using MySQL/MariaDB?
Are you using TVDB or TMDB?

Provide a Debug Log that captures the scraping of the show.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I use tinyMedia Manager to go out to the internet and get all the data from theTVdb.com. Then I have Kodi set to read all the .nfo files locally that TMM creates so it doesn't go out to the Internet a second time to retrieve data from the same source.

EDIT:  I changed my scraper temporarily to the TVDB v4. and it scraped all 761 episodes. I wonder why it wasn't reading those last several seasons?  Anyway, problem solved.
(2024-02-28, 21:54)dan40 Wrote: I changed my scraper temporarily to the TVDB v4. and it scraped all 761 episodes. I wonder why it wasn't reading those last several seasons?
If you scraped with TMM using TVDB data, then you either...
1. Delete the <episodeguide> tag from the tvshow.nfo file and ensure you disable the setting to write that tag in TMM
2. If not 1. above, then ensure you are using the equivelant scraper in Kodi. The two sites TVDB and TMDB are generally incompatible.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simpsons only reads 25 seasons0