Solved I don't know why, but It is all weird At The Moment.
Hey Lunatixz,
I don't know why, but whenever I check for updates from PTVL nothing shows up. If I click on Versions, I get a message "There are currently no versions available for this add-on" and it has been that way since just before 0.4.2d, so since then I have had no updates, only to find yesterday from your reply that there has been alot of updates and changes.
I updated to Omega Beta 3 and updated PTVL to 0.4.5n and while everything looked initally like it was flying along, omg nothing works anymore.
Firstly, I just was wondering if when you test each build do you update an originally working build, or do you test on a clean build and install of Kodi?
After I updated, I had nothing, but, I had backed everything up, So I restored the backup and started updating one update at a time. At 0.4.3b the Channel Numbering went weird, and It tells me I have 269 Channels, but there are 129 channels and they were working pretty much OK.
After that, things went downhill, and after I had to clear the M3U and XMLTV and the Guide, nothing worked at all.
Anyway, I have just backed up all the media and backed up Kodi etc. etc. and going to do a full clean install, just Kodi and PTVL with its dependencies and see if that cleans everything up.
Just wanted to let you know what was happening.
Oz.
Thumbs Up 
Hello Again,
So, Just a Quick FYI.
Backed Up my Media, and Wiped Everything. The Reinstalled the Latest Kodi, The Latest Pseudo TV Live and The Latest YouTube Add-On.
All Working Super Quick and Brilliant at 34 Channels. 
I guess, after a while you just can't update Kodi anymore and it needs a good clean.
Thank You Lunatixz for your continued Brilliant Work. 
Cheers
Oz
Without a log, I'll never know what issues/errors you encountered during the update, on my end everything went smoothly.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I did notice one problem. When watching from the EPG, I can normally scroll through the guide, going to any program and selecting Play Program. Which would of course play that Program, then return to the guide.
However it is is now Starting that program almost at the end of the selected program, and then continuing on to the next program in the Guide. The next program in the Guide will play from anywhere also.
https://paste.kodi.tv/gohipeqoko.kodi
Oz
(2024-03-05, 00:28)OzDrDj Wrote: I did notice one problem. When watching from the EPG, I can normally scroll through the guide, going to any program and selecting Play Program. Which would of course play that Program, then return to the guide.
However it is is now Starting that program almost at the end of the selected program, and then continuing on to the next program in the Guide. The next program in the Guide will play from anywhere also.
https://paste.kodi.tv/gohipeqoko.kodi
Oz
Log doesn't have any PseudoTV Live debug entries make sure to enable debugging for PseudoTV in Misc. Settings.
Oops, Sorry about that,
I did notice also last night, the PVT said I had 39 Channels, I have only set up 38. Then this morning the number of channels says there are 55 channels,

https://paste.kodi.tv/urecevuviy.kodi

There was an update this morning of iptv simple so I checked again. 
Deleted the M3U and XML and started PTVL again. However the problem still remains.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ogamidixof.kodi
PTVL is still telling me there is no updates, I however downloaded and installed todays update from github. Unfortunately now, nothing plays, local or YouTube.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ruyamukoye.kodi
So Today we got updates from IPTV and YouTube also. Now we have limited operability back. Did a clear of XMLTV and M3U, it did a rebuild, but no channels showed. Rebooted Kodi, Still no Channels, It did a Rebuild again. Still No Channels, then Reboot again, and there they were.

Channel Play just does as it pleases.

YouTube Channels.
Switching to a Channel where the timeline is halfway through episode 5, will play from halfway through episode 6.
Selecting a program where the timeline is almost at the end of the program, and it played ok from there.
Selected another program from elsewhere in the list, and it played ok, but the playbar on the program was almost at the end, where the program did play from the beginning.
Selected another program from elsewhere, and it did nothing. 
Selected another program from the playlist that worked previously, would not play anything.

Local Media.
Select Switch To Channel, Loading Circle for about 20 seconds, then back to timeline.
Select any show on the timeline, Play Program, Spinning Circle, then back to Timeline.
Select another Show, Spinning Circle, then blank screen. Timeline marker shows it is playing a different show, but nothing is playing. Player buttons do nothing except Stop, back to timeline.

So, everything is all over the place and nothing will play properly.

https://paste.kodi.tv/yukupopugu.kodi

Esc out to timeline.

​​​​​​​

Note, When Adding Channels to Content Path, The Plugin URL, Is copying to Content Group and Channel Rules. Changing Content Group, will then copy that change to Channel Rules.
So far I've had to go back to revision J. That sort of works.
Nope, nothing working properly now, It seems to be whenever too many things are updated things go screwy.
I am going to try another full rebuild. Wipe the lot and start again. if there are anymore faults I will post them to a new thread.
Did a full rebuild of the Kodi System, installing all the latest versions of everything, there are a few issues unfortunately.

I have had to backtrack to version 0.4.2k just to get functionality. I have listed the problems in separate posts with accompanying log files.
@Lunatixz can you acknowledge you have seen these faults please.
The current build is v. 0.4.5q of you still encounter issues pls post a full breakdown of your issues with a debug log. Thx
I had done this below, However With Version "R" there was some fixes, I will post again, with more detail and a new log. Thank You
I did as you asked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I don't know why, but It is all weird At The Moment.0