RTMP is now working well Ladies & Gentlemen - So lets find some RTMP streaming sites!
Spc4 Wrote:If your in the US you dont need the proxy. I can use it on my Xbox just fine, it pulls up the thumb nails but I dont have the Rtmp patch so it wont play. But like I said I dont need the proxy to pull up all the episodes and thumb nails.

If you're talking about the iPlayer, yes, the programmes and thumbnails will appear fine. However, the streams will not work unless you're in the UK.
here in germany are no problems to access http://allsp.com/ (with browser on desktop machine)... no proxy needed
XBMC on Win7
Zotac IONITX-A
If you need any help with the Hulu script, please let me know. I was playing around with PlayOn and uPNP and can't wait to have a more native way to play Hulu.
I downloaded the new South Park Studios plugin. All of the episodes show up but won't play. Do I need to update or something?
i tested a mogulus link:

rtmp://ec2-75-101-250-15.compute-1.amazonaws.com/mogulus/djlow/4780328453320645441

i found it with orbit downloader the rtmp link for a live Channel.

but i doesnt get work the live channel from Mogulus to play with XBMC,
i use the latest SVN build.

i have tested before it works with Applian FLV Player.
Gamester17 Wrote:Previous requested RTMP video stream sites:

NHL Highlights
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=28968

Wink

I would still LOVE to see this one work again. Especially when the season is just about to start. Smile

J_K_M_A_N
Any updates on the HULU script/plugin? Im hoping this comes out soon will be a popular one
plankton88 Wrote:I downloaded the new South Park Studios plugin. All of the episodes show up but won't play. Do I need to update or something?

There is some proxy trick - but I couldnt get that to work either. Perhaps it only works in the US?
With the online build that has the patch already applied, I could use the SP Studio plugin to brows the episodes and start an episode, but it locks up after a few seconds into the intro. I am in the US, so not sure why it happens. Could be the build I am using, however.
The southpark rtmp files come in 4 parts.

Part 1 is a 6 second intro.

Don`t use a proxy,obviously to start.
Voinage Wrote:The southpark rtmp files come in 4 parts.

Part 1 is a 6 second intro.

Don`t use a proxy,obviously to start.

Hmmm...I don't use a proxy, but it still seems to lock-up. I'd expect it to go back to the main screen, but it just hangs and I need to reset the Xbox to go back.

But that 6 seconds makes sense...I will try it again tonight.
For south park studios plugin dont choose the first video it will lock up just choose the second and you should be good to go.
Must be my connection - still locks up at the end of a video (have to do reboot to get out), and pauses a bit. Don't seem to have these issues with other streaming video, however.
Everyone has the lock up before end of rtmp stream problem and the buffering.

Welcome to the great majority.

Just stop the video 5 secs before the end and pause for a few seconds to buffer at the start.

Rtmp stream remains open.
Ahhh, thank you.

Now, is there either a bug report or something that can be filed to address this - or is this not really a bug?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTMP is now working well Ladies & Gentlemen - So lets find some RTMP streaming sites!0