Req Extended Play/Pause or Info information
When I press Pause or Info I get a nice bar with the poster and name of the movie or episode. I also see 3 items rotating: "Feature ends at xxx", "Now playing or Paused" and the episode info (Season x - Episode y, date of the episode).

Is there a setting where I can turn off the display of the first 2 so I only see the episode info? Or a setting where the episode number (as short as "1x05 - " or something) is added to the text? If this feature is not available, could it be added?

Alternatively, can anyone point me to the xml / location of that info so I can try to change it myself?
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

For anyone interested, I found where this can be edited. Open "Includes_OSD.xml" in the 1080i folder and look for:

<label>$VAR[PlayerStatus]</label>
                <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Season,$LOCALIZE[20373] ,]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Episode,  •  $LOCALIZE[20359] ,]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Premiered,  •  ,]</label>
                <label>$INFO[Player.FinishTime,$LOCALIZE[31013] ]</label>

It's on line 912, 913 and 914 (in the 3.0 version of the skin at least) for episodes.

Remove the PlayerStatus line if you don't want to show "Playing / Paused / etc" and the Player.FinishTime line if you don't want the "Feature ends at" info. Reload the skin if you have it open and it should be changed next time you open the extended OSD.

I'm happy with the result... just a few more tings to find out / change in the setup, guess I'm never fully done with this Smile
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extended Play/Pause or Info information0