v21 Aeon Tajo - Omega
Obviously you have to decompress the xbt file that contains all the skin images first. Once you do it, that image will be where I said.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Wink 
Thanks @manfeed I found it Smile
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
Is there a way to change the order of the playback buttons (play, pause, stop, rewind, ff)? I use ff the most and I would like to have it next to play and rewind before it.
Agree with fede01_8 if it's possible, it will be great.

Another question: i left 3 items in the menu (movies, shows and system) and when i launch Kodi, it's always on System; is it possible to modify this i.e to go to movies or shows by default?

Thanks.
Thank you very much for this beautiful Kodi skin. At present, I want to modify the style of the DVD box, but after entering this path, C: \ Users \ 1234 \ Appdata \ Roaming \ Kodi \ Skin.aeon.tajo \ Media ,I found  there is no DVD box PNG pictures in the folder. Unlike the skin of the AEON MQ8, it is easy to find it. How can I find the PNG picture of the DVD box?
Another question, how can this skin support Extrafanart Folder, because all my movies are such files, please tell me thank you
(2024-05-07, 11:36)michaeles0n Wrote: Thank you very much for this beautiful Kodi skin. At present, I want to modify the style of the DVD box, but after entering this path, C: \ Users \ 1234 \ Appdata \ Roaming \ Kodi \ Skin.aeon.tajo \ Media ,I found  there is no DVD box PNG pictures in the folder. Unlike the skin of the AEON MQ8, it is easy to find it. How can I find the PNG picture of the DVD box?

When you download a skin from the official Kodi repo all the images are packed in a single file named Textures.xbt, you have to unpack that file to see all the images of the skin. In other threads of the forum you can learn how to do it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2024-05-07, 11:40)michaeles0n Wrote: Another question, how can this skin support Extrafanart Folder, because all my movies are such files, please tell me thank you
For several versions now, Kodi no longer supports extrafanart folders, here you can check how it has to be now...

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
(2024-05-05, 08:50)imarco Wrote: Agree with fede01_8 if it's possible, it will be great.

Another question: i left 3 items in the menu (movies, shows and system) and when i launch Kodi, it's always on System; is it possible to modify this i.e to go to movies or shows by default?

Thanks.
Try moving menu items. Go to SYSTEM/SETUP MAIN MENU/ choose the item you want and click in MOVE MENU ITEM
(2024-04-27, 14:13)fede01_8 Wrote: Is there a way to change the order of the playback buttons (play, pause, stop, rewind, ff)? I use ff the most and I would like to have it next to play and rewind before it.
No, unless you edit the xml files. Anyway, I must admit that I didn't pay much attention to the order of the buttons; now I have checked other skins and most show them like you said, so the next version of Aeon Tajo will have that change.
Thank you very much that the problem has been solved
Hello bro, has a problem that troubles me very much, I hope you can help me solve it, thank you. that is, my "namemovie-trailer" file is played with Kodi's VideoPlayer, and the default player in the movie is Potplayer, but I found that if I start to play the movie ( Use Potpalyer to play and automatically hide Kodi) If you turn it off immediately, the hidden Kodi will not appear again.
No idea about that, I only use Kodi player, try asking in another thread of the forum related to external players.
Okay, thank you for your patience to reply and help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Tajo - Omega0