Weird Library Issues...
I am enjoying the xbmc for two days now, and I am loving it...

But somehow the Library doesnt work properly using the XBMC Live version. When I click " set content" it asks me for the type of content where I choose Imdb and so on just as described here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_(Video_Library)

but when I hit "I"-Key the whole thing starts over and over.Instead of showing the informations. It works perfectly under "xbmc for windows" but in xbmc live. The Problem is therefore I cant use the library function under xbmc live which I think is really great.

Its not a internet problem I think, because weather, apple trailer, tvshake and all that just works fine. I really want to build nice htcp and use the power of being free off the windows os. Cpu load under "xbmc live" is about 5%. In windows its 50%. 1080p is running like smooth like silk under "live"... Awesome.

Library mode ist the last little piece missing for the perfect htpc puzzle, well besides a torrent client:-)

Please, can anyone help
Thanks
Can you go into more detail of "the whole thing starts over"? Also, I'm assuming that's a captial "i"? Font here doesn't really differentiate between capital "i" and lowercase "L". As always, a debug log on pastebin will be necessary.
"the whole thing starts over again" is I my case that means I have to "set content" again select the scraper and so on... It just will not remember my choice and start downloading the Imbd information. No movie information or what so ever. Library is still empty and tells me to switch back.

Under windows it just works perfectly.

"I" = "i". Sorry for that...

where do i find the debug log-file?
Managed to actived the libary option by replacing the MyVideos34.db from the XBMC live version with the one from the Windows version where scraper and library works perfect. In library mode I was than able to hit "i" for updating the movie information. But when I hit play i got an error because of a missing file. So it looks like the dirty work around doesn't work. And of course using a work around in a very stable product with almost no errors is not satisfying at all....

Anyone any ideas why adding/setting content to the library in xbmc is not working....

thanks
How much storage space did you choose to add on you USB stick?
512mb...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird Library Issues...0