Solved Corrupted "movies" folder from export
I've just lost my NAS drive which contained just films, can't be recovered. I want to replace over time and so need a simple list of titles (or bunch of cover images would work just fine!). I've exported as a single file several times onto different drives but everytime I do the movies folder won't open on my pc - "The file of directory is corrupted and unreadable".

Using the XML file would take quite a lot of effort - I think I'd need to write a script to extract the titles because the volume of data makes it unworkable.

Any help much appreciated!
FYI - this is using a T95 Max android box running Matrix.
Can you get the info from your database?
How do you mean? That's essentially what I thought I was trying to do - by using the export option.
The actual database (MyVideoxxx.db) found in your userdata folder.
(2024-03-20, 10:53)arbyarby Wrote: and so need a simple list of titles

can't you just walk over to your book case to see what titles you own?
seems odd that you don't know what movies you purchased and backed up to the NAS
(2024-03-20, 16:19)Hitcher Wrote: The actual database (MyVideoxxx.db) found in your userdata folder.

Thank you! Got the DB and opened with sqlitebrowser.org. Appreciate the help Hitcher!
(2024-03-21, 03:10)izprtxqkft Wrote:
(2024-03-20, 10:53)arbyarby Wrote: and so need a simple list of titles

can't you just walk over to your book case to see what titles you own?
seems odd that you don't know what movies you purchased and backed up to the NAS
They nicked the bookcase and dvds too. Police say none of it will be recovered. Angel
Can't see how to mark as solved. So I haven't.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupted "movies" folder from export0