Scene Filtering for Movies
Is there a way to set up filters for specific movies, where a scene would either be skipped entirely, or only audio would play (without video)?

Something like VidAngel or EnjoyMoviesYourWay, but working on my own self-hosted files.

I understand it would likely be a custom setup for each movie (i.e. skip scene from XX:XX:XX to XX:XX:XX, etc.), but I'm just wondering if this exists, or is possible.

Thanks!

[mode edit] I've edited out the URL in the above post as it smacks of spam, but left the names to google.
You can try EDL... https://kodi.wiki/view/Edit_decision_list
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Can EDL be used with media streamed from something like Jellyfin? All of this is very new to me, and so I'm trying to get my setup planned out before I start buying hardware.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scene Filtering for Movies0