How to use an ISO file / play episodes of a series in an ISO file on hard drive?
What is the best way to use an ISO file, repectively to play episodes of a series in an ISO file on the hard drive?
ISO is a suffix that is frequently used for an image of a disk formatted with a file-system that adheres to the ISO 9660 file system standard. We don't encourage this older format with many permutations (Actual ISO standards are paywalled) we suggest Supplemental tools (wiki) conversion to modern extracted file encodes. which offers less cpu loads and memory requirements. Kodi does support the format atm, but changes in the future could jeopardize this storage solution.
OK, thank you for the links, so how could one (easily) convert the individual episodes of the ISO into individual files, with which program? I do not have any idea of such.
(2024-03-21, 21:24)Mazz Wrote: so how could one (easily) convert the individual episodes of the ISO into individual files, with which program?
How did you originally create the iso file? Which program did you use? The program you used should also have the option to ripping to individual files.
Is the ISO created from a Bluray disc or DVD?
And then you want to add these episodes to the library?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://www.avsforum.com/threads/ripping...o.2942740/

Same as any other ISO. Open the file in MakeMKV, rip the main film.
Quote:How did you originally create the iso file? Which program did you use?
I didn't, somebody else did. I don't know how he did it.

Quote: Is the ISO created from a Bluray disc or DVD?
It is from a BluRay.

Quote: And then you want to add these episodes to the library?
Yes, exactly, the way like is usually done with episodes / series.

Thank you very much for the link. Looks pretty extensive. OK, I will have a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use an ISO file / play episodes of a series in an ISO file on hard drive?0