3D movies - No picture with Kodi 20.x
Hello,
I use a PC with Linux VDR and the distribution EasyVDR5 and we will as good as possible update Kodi. The last update was from Kodi 19.5 to 20.2.
With the update to 20.2 I got an issue with playing 3D movies. My 3D movies are as mkv-files on a harddisk. When I start a movie I see only a grey picture but with sound. If I pause the movie I see as a frozen picture the movie. It's independent if I view it on the TV or beamer. With 19.5 I doesn't have this behaviour.

Is this a general problem with 20.2 or newer? Does anyone have the same behaviour?

Thank you. Regards Schwabe
Hello again,

unfortunately there is no response till now. Is this the right forum for my question or is 3D a dying out feature?
I like to know if this is a general bug or is it a system specific topic. If this is gerneral I like to open a bug report for Kodi.

Regards Schwabe
(2024-04-17, 10:16)Schwabe Wrote: Hello again,

unfortunately there is no response till now. Is this the right forum for my question or is 3D a dying out feature?
I like to know if this is a general bug or is it a system specific topic. If this is gerneral I like to open a bug report for Kodi.

Regards Schwabe
It is probably not a general bug.  You need to post a debug log so that someone can help you.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
I have made two logs. One from Kodi 19.5 where i get a picture with a 3D video and the other one from Kodi 20.2 where I don't.
I use the same computer with two SSD where always the EasyVDR5 Linux distribution is installed. One is for testing and the other one for stable viewing.
Hope this helps.

Log 20.2 -> Link
Log 19.5 -> Link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D movies - No picture with Kodi 20.x0