Information TV Scraper issue
Hi everyone, first post here, just made the account to post this. Hopefully I have my ducks in a row here -

1. Version of Kodi: 20.5
2. Windows Version: 7, SP1
3. CPU/Architecture: 64bit Intel
4. RAM amount: 8GB
5. Detailed Instructions to reproduce the Problem:
     Attempted to scrape movie and tv show data, both initially showed errors and said to check the log, upon restarting Kodi the movie data showed up, the tv show info did not
6. Details of all devices relevant to the problem:
     NUC pc running win 7, 8gb ram, worked just fine using an older ssd, I just upgraded to a newer larger one and a newer build of Kodi since I had a problem with cloning the drive.
7. FULL Debug Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/zecokoxube.kodi
(2024-03-24, 05:58)seff Wrote: 7. FULL Debug Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/zecokoxube.kodi
Yes, there seems to be a connection problem and you have tried both TV Maze and TVDB v4 scrapers, both giving the same error.
This indicates a problem with your pc. You are running a very old Windows 7 and I guess certificates have not been updated in a number of years and Microsoft no longer supports and provides updates for Win7.

I see that you have nfo files... Found matching full NFO file: D:\TV Shows\The Advocates (1991)\The Advocates (1991) S01 E01.nfo
Were these episodes scanned into the library?
What is in that nfo file? Can you post its contents to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link.
Also your episodes are incorrectly named. It must be S01E01 and not the way you have it with the space. Sometimes it works, most times it fails.

For the movie section, you are using Universal Movie scraper. Please change back to the default TheMovieDatabase Python scraper. Universal is not maintained anymore, and there are currently unresolved issues with it.

I've moved your post to the correct forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
"For the movie section, you are using Universal Movie scraper. Please change back to the default TheMovieDatabase Python scraper. Universal is not maintained anymore, and there are currently unresolved issues with it."

The weird thing is, before I enabled the debugging logging I went through every available movie scraper, nothing was showing up until I rebooted the pc and started Kodi up again. However there was no such luck with the TV scraper. What could possibly explain the scraping working on movies but not tv shows? 

Aside: I don't know which scraper eventually worked for movies as I ran through all of them and none seemed to work before I restarted, then the movies miraculously appeared.

"I see that you have nfo files... Found matching full NFO file: D:\TV Shows\The Advocates (1991)\The Advocates (1991) S01 E01.nfo
Were these episodes scanned into the library?"

Yes, poorly, probably because the art is still on my old SSD. I'll grab the nfo file tomorrow since I'm using a different computer to post this.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraper issue0