Req OneDDL.org Plugin for site Free Download
Hello everyone. I would like to ask if you can make an addon for my website. If anyone can do it, please answer me. I will send you a little service fee. Thank you
@OneDDL

Do you have permission from the copyright owners to make that content accessible? Some of those movies are questionable.
We don't allow any piracy addons here on this forum... Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My website is only related to software, books and courses for free download. There are a few movies but not many. I don't think it has much to do with movies
Can you develop it on chrome or filefox browser? 
I'm very sorry for this inconvenience.
That’s one way to not answer the issue at hand…
Also your account name is in violation of the forum rules (wiki) as you are not allowed to use the naming as a promotion of a site or suchlike.
We are not going to develop anything for anyone to use on their own site, so I would suggest that this thread is removed as inappropriate and the account is renamed as well.

@OneDDL - having looked at the site, you are offering 8 pages full of movies, none of which I suspect you have the rights to legally supply.
So linking here is certainly not appropriate and this thread will be removed.

Concerning your account - it can either be renamed or you can close it, but its current name also needs to change.
Please let us know what you want to do.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDDL.org Plugin for site Free Download0