v21 Copacetic for Kodi Omega (v21) - From the official repo
No problem. I hope you can find a way to fix this
Goodmorning.

I've got another question if that's possible?

​​​​​​I use the list view for TV shows. Is it possible to add Landscape as a background in addition to Fanart?

Thanks
(2024-05-05, 10:14)Aaiemron Wrote: Goodmorning.

​​​​​​I use the list view for TV shows. Is it possible to add Landscape as a background in addition to Fanart?

Thanks

Yes I can do this
(2024-05-05, 10:17)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-05, 10:14)Aaiemron Wrote: Goodmorning.

Thanks

Yes I can do this

That's again a big thank you
Hello.

I noticed that you added the option to choose Landscape in stead of Fanart for Grid view. Thanks.
Can you also please make that option for List View?

I prefer the List View of your skin.

Thanks a lot.
(2024-05-11, 18:19)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello.

I noticed that you added the option to choose Landscape in stead of Fanart for Grid view. Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

Landscape is available for strip and grid because those are the only views with unobstructed 16:9 artwork. It doesn't look good on list or billboard because the full screen 16:9 artwork is dimmed with content on top of it.
(2024-05-11, 22:48)realcopacetic Wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Landscape is available for strip and grid because those are the only views with unobstructed 16:9 artwork. It doesn't look good on list or billboard because the full screen 16:9 artwork is dimmed with content on top of it.
Oke, understandable.
Thanks
(2024-05-12, 08:34)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2024-05-11, 22:48)realcopacetic Wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Oke, understandable.
Thanks

I can add it as an option if you really want it, I just didn't think it looked good when I tried it
(2024-05-12, 13:30)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-12, 08:34)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2024-05-11, 22:48)realcopacetic Wrote: Landscape is available for strip and grid because those are the only views with unobstructed 16:9 artwork. It doesn't look good on list or billboard because the full screen 16:9 artwork is dimmed with content on top of it.
Oke, understandable.
Thanks

I can add it as an option if you really want it, I just didn't think it looked good when I tried it

Well, yes please in that case.
Thanks a lot for reconcidering
(2024-05-03, 20:53)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry, I meant to say change it back to 'All' but I see the problem here is the fact that option disappears when they're all hidden:

And you have to back out until there are either unwatched seasons or TV shows before you can access it again.

It also doesn't display the name of the TV show either so it's becomes a bit confusing.
Hello, thank you for all the updates so far.
Did you maybe have found a sollution for this little "problem"?

When a TV show is ending that it not automaticaly returns to the other unwatched tv shows
Hi!
Can you please make the home screen menu multiline customizable?
(2024-05-14, 20:02)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2024-05-03, 20:53)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry, I meant to say change it back to 'All' but I see the problem here is the fact that option disappears when they're all hidden:

And you have to back out until there are either unwatched seasons or TV shows before you can access it again.

It also doesn't display the name of the TV show either so it's becomes a bit confusing.

When a TV show is ending that it not automaticaly returns to the other unwatched tv shows

So whenever the list is empty it goes back? I can try it, worries there might be some scenarios that it causes an issue but can test it
(2024-05-15, 01:04)emiliano.16 Wrote: Hi!
Can you please make the home screen menu multiline customizable?

What do you mean? Submenus or something else?
(2024-05-15, 21:24)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-14, 20:02)Aaiemron Wrote:

So whenever the list is empty it goes back? I can try it, worries there might be some scenarios that it causes an issue but can test it

What I actually meant is, after watching the latest episode of a TV Show, it should actually return to my Unwatched TV shows. Now it doesn't.
I hope you understand what I mean
(2024-05-15, 22:38)Aaiemron Wrote: What I actually meant is, after watching the latest episode of a TV Show, it should actually return to my Unwatched TV shows. Now it doesn't.
It shouldn't do anything because you're still in the TV show it's just you've chosen to hide watched episodes - you just have to press back to get to your other shows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic for Kodi Omega (v21) - From the official repo0