v21 Scraper Not Finding TV Show
@Karellen
Success! It did scrape that time. I kept the series folder named the same, with the () around the year, and only added that to the library (I only added that specific series to the library, not the entire TV Show directory, if that makes a difference. I can try adding the entire TV Show section as a source if needed). Here is the log:
qifujuteba.kodi (paste)
(2024-04-14, 22:34)immovable586 Wrote: Success! It did scrape that time.
Great!!
I have no idea what the problem is with the original setup. Let's put it down to a gremlin. Some corruption somewhere.
I would continue with this fresh setup and add the remainder of your library.
Let me know if you still have problems.
I'd be interested if Fawlty Towers scrapes this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
Fawlty Towers did scrape, as well as a few other things I was having problems with. I am going to be moving Kodi to a new, dedicated device in a few days. My plan was to get these issues taken care of before, so I could just export the library and import it into the new device, but now I think I will just start fresh and add everything in like a new install. Do you think it would be better to add each series individually, rather than all at once (now and in the future)? I have previously been able to add things without an issue, this just recently occurred. Thank you for all of your help and patience! I really appreciate it.
(2024-04-14, 23:02)immovable586 Wrote: Do you think it would be better to add each series individually, rather than all at once (now and in the future)?
Try adding them all at once, source by source. Once that is done, go back to the file view and check the icons on each folder. There is a different icon for "in library" and "not in library". That should tell you if there were any problems. Though it won't tell you if all episodes were scraped.
Then, as you add new shows, just add them one at a time, instead of running the full Library Update.

If you are going to export your library, then ensure you use Artwork Dump to download the original artwork also. nfo files and local artwork go hand in hand. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360078
You can set it up to download artwork during scraping.

As you can see, you can swap the \Kodi\ folder as needed. So you might have one folder for your main library, another for testing, another for backup...
Is your new device Windows also?

No problems. You are welcome Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Quote:Then, as you add new shows, just add them one at a time, instead of running the full Library Update.
That may have caused the issue over time as when I added a new show, I would run the entire library update.
Quote:As you can see, you can swap the \Kodi\ folder as needed. So you might have one folder for your main library, another for testing, another for backup...
Great idea, I'll keep that in mind going forward.
Quote:Is your new device Windows also?
It is, however I am considering wiping it and installing Linux instead (for various reasons). I am not set on doing that, though. Do you have any thoughts on that? Thanks again.
(2024-04-14, 23:41)immovable586 Wrote: It is, however I am considering wiping it and installing Linux instead (for various reasons). I am not set on doing that, though. Do you have any thoughts on that? Thanks again.
Not really. I've always been a Windows user, so I am most comfortable with that. I've never delved into Android, Linus or Mac. Plenty of users of them though.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Not Finding TV Show0