Clear Instructions On How to Access Debug Logs on Xbox With Advanced Method
Do clear instructions exist?  On Kodi on Xbox I'm not able to access the log uploader addon due to crashing.  I'm not able to do much of anything on Kodi without crashing, hence why I'm trying to access debug logs.  I've looked at the advanced method for uploading debug logs, but there's no real guidance on how to do this with Xbox.  How does one get the advancedsettings.xml into the appropriate Xbox directory?  Additionally, the directory the log would be located in once generated is not listed at the end of the Advanced wiki at this URL: Log_file/Advanced (wiki) .  As it seems you can't get any help without posting a debug log, is there any clear guidance on how to do this if your issue results in a crash on Xbox?
Try using this method https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/File_manager_access
Is it correct that the Kodi logs are cleared each time Kodi restarts?  If so, wouldn't using Kodi to copy the log file to another location after a crash fail to capture the cause of the crash?
(2024-04-26, 19:43)jf92 Wrote: Is it correct that the Kodi logs are cleared each time Kodi restarts?
Not cleared but the old one will get renamed kodi.old.log so a new one can be started.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clear Instructions On How to Access Debug Logs on Xbox With Advanced Method0